As far as I know
1. First of all pleae note that hepB is one of the sexually transmitted diseases, means there is a high probability that this disease might be transmitted to your would be wife when you make love.
2. At the same time please note that "YES" you can get married, I donot se any problem with that, but then you will have to restrict yourself to "PROTECTED SEX" means that you cannot do "IT" unrotectedly and hence will not be able to bear a CHILD, but before getting married you should inform your would be wife about the prob of HEPB....
3. At the sam time I know a couple, male of whom has Hep B for 10 or 12 years, he not only got married but MashaAllah he has 3 sons too, and his wife and chilgdren are healthy too, but remeber that is just one case, that might not occur with you or If Allah will that might occur with you too.... Who knows?????
4. You did not mention that you are only the carrier of hep B or oyu are actually suffering from it, What is the state of your liver and all other medically related things.... pls mention what tests did you go through after diagnosis of Hep B and what are the results?
5. Please bear one more thing in mind that if the test used to determine presence of Hep B is not ELISA, it may not be trustworthy and you might be healthy, so please clarify the test used for diagnosis of HBV Ag, some people just go for cheap tests and keep thinking about the disease that they dont actualy have... so please clarify.
6. It is true that there is NO MEDICINE or INJECTION for HB, HepB has vaccination and that needs to be done before you suffer from HepB, if you are suffering already then there is no cure, but there is Copegaus and Pegasus therapy available but that is for the patients whose liver is affected to a certain extent, no Doctor will give you medication untill that critical stage and then there is Thistle milk too, but dont take all that untill your doctors tell you to, If your doctor does not give you medicine you can assume that you are healthy and donot need medication, Donot go on the Adds of Hakeem and other JAALI DOCTORS, cosult a good med specialist and stick to that, cz you might only be the carrier, means that you migh not ACTUALL suffer from the disease much... So stick to oyur specialist and do as he says, dont go for cheap and stupid dodctors and dont go to the doctors who say that they can cure you, cz you might not need a cure at all and you might be as Healthy.
I hope I have made myself clear. and hope that it Helps.