Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

Erection Problem: Is It Due To No Sexual Relation Between Husband Wife?

Unmarried Boys Problems   >>  Sex Education

Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama

cokoo Group: Members  Joined: 19th Apr, 2007  Topic: 37  Post: 76  Age:  31  
Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 2:10am

Erection Problem: Is It Due To No Sexual Relation Between Husband Wife?

i read in book that by sleeping of husband and wife daily with each other(if they r not doing sex daily just laying or sleeping with each other) it cause deficency of sex desires in tem and also cause erection problem in males. how is it true
mirch Group:   Joined: 01st Jan, 1970  Topic: 6  Post: 128  Age:   
Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 3:32am

You are genious man.

You have completed MBBS in tender age of 22 . What an achievement.

Now you are worrying about something you should know because you are a doctor. Which medical college you go to ? Shikarpur ?What a load of Cr......p it is ?

You get married you will want to sleep with your wife 24x7x365 till you die , if you love her.

Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 3:35am

P.S. It is not important question

More important question is when are you getting maried ? And when will we be able to attend your valima ?

Please do not take my answer to your heart. I am just trying to give you doze of reality as a real friend. And please do invite me to your valima it has been long time before I had valimay key biryani aur qorma.

Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 5:05am

for mirch

dear miech bro, i m still stu of mbbs. i'ad asked Q and u repl me in such insulted manner. That is problum with we pakistani people that we participate in freeky things. therefore we still consider uncivlized peoples in outer world.

Thanks......

Hangama Group: Members  Joined: 02nd Dec, 2007  Topic: 39  Post: 1284  Age:  41  
Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 8:34am

Correct Your profile

Cokoo: bhai apko chahiya kai ap apni profile mai yah likhain kai ap abhi MBBS kar rahai hain. Mashallah sai ap MBBS kar rahai hain aur bohot samajh dar hongai ap to apko yah bhi samajhna chahiya kai yaha pai bohot sai aisai log bhi ajatai hai jo tafree kartai hai. agar mai bhi pahlai apko reply daita to shayad apko thora sa sunata bhi uski wajha yahi hai kai apnai apni qualification MBBS batadi hai aur mashallah sai age apki 22 year hai.

Agreed with u kai mirch nai apko harsh jawab diya hai.

Apni ghalti ko accept karain aur next time bila wajha mai aisai comments nahi dejiyaga jo apnai apni last post mai mirch ko diya hai. Pahlai apni ghalti sudharai agar phir bhi apko koi kuch ulta sedha bolai to usko direct bolai puri country ko bura khanai ka apko koi haq nahi aur na hi apkoi aisa koi haq diyajaiga. Mai samajta hon kai ap meri bat samajh gai hongai aur ainda aisi ghalti nahi karaingai.

Mirch: Dost yaha pai thori ghalti apki bhi hai. Waisa apko nahi pata hoga kai yah MBBS kar rahai hain jabhi apnai etna ziyada bol diya. I think ap cokoo sai apologise karain for that.

Aag Group: Moderators  Joined: 21st Nov, 2007  Topic: 22  Post: 1130  Age:  38  
Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 9:10am

Coko

My friend i dont think its true cause those persons whose wife become pregnant and her doctor advice them to avoid intercourse to whole 9 month but after meeting them 5 year i saw more than 1 children and its my own expereince too and best answers will be given by doctors and married members who also a father.
Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 1:11pm

sorry

i m sorry to all peoples. but mirch reply was too much hurting for me....

i m still waiting for solid answer of my question....

Aag Group: Moderators  Joined: 21st Nov, 2007  Topic: 22  Post: 1130  Age:  38  
Posted on:17th Feb 2008, 7:19pm

Cokoo

Let me share and clear ur view. when my friend wife become pregnant then her doctor told them dont do intercourse till baby birth and both of them will not do that. its 1 child. Now days they have 3 children. So dont worry.
Posted on:18th Feb 2008, 3:45pm

Meray Dost Cokoo

I am sorry to hurt your feelings .

I thought my answer was funny not hurtful. Next time I will be more careful.

Your age in the profile and your degree and your question did not match that is why I decided to have some fun at your expense. But you would not find any insulting tone in my answer , I was just trying to be funny and friendly my second post after my first post is proof of it.

I hope you would still invite me to your wedding . Friends now ?

My answer to your question is still same.

I am sure you are reading a book or research from some western culture. There they might have gotten bored. Their pop start diva Britnity Spears ( I call her BS , you would know why) got bored with her husband within 4 hours of marriage.

In eastern cultures the life partners are partners for life. They never get bored. A dada jan in these forum who are 70 years old are still interested to know about how to get errection.

Deficiency of desire is relative term. For some frequency of one intercourse a month is too much. For some three times a night is not enough.

When you are newly married you want to be with your life partner 24x7x365 but as time goes on you start to go back to normal life , you want to spend time with your friends, chit chat with neighbors, visit your relatives, . Will you call that deficiency of sextual desire ? Nahee na ?  As you age , the natural process of aging will come into play and your frequency of intercourse will start to decrease , again that is not because you have been sleeping with your wife every night. What is your own take on it ? What do you think ? You are a student of MBBS you would have your own opinion now.

BeautyStar Group: Members  Joined: 16th May, 2007  Topic: 52  Post: 3584  Age:  30  
Posted on:18th Feb 2008, 7:07pm

Maslah ba tak Joun ka Toun hai....

Question tou Cockoo ne acha poocha tha ... that Long-Term Celibacy may lead towards Impotency...? But abhi tak koi solid answer nahi hai ... Waisey tou Cuckoo khudh hi MBBS ban rahi hain, tou answer inhain dena chahiyah ... ulta pooch rahey hain... Aaisa kyun...?

Anyone would like to answer it with proper and valid reasoning...!!!
Hangama Group: Members  Joined: 02nd Dec, 2007  Topic: 39  Post: 1284  Age:  41  
Posted on:18th Feb 2008, 7:14pm

I dont agree with this

Mai bilkul agree nahi karta. Kiyu kai meri wife bhi pregnant hai aur etifaq sai mujhai bhi doctor nai intercourse karnai ka liya mana kara hai. Eska matlab yah nahi kai mera sex desire kam hogai ho yah mujhai erection problem ho. Yah bat zaror hai kai jab meri wife control karti hain to  phir mujhai bhi control karna chahiya. Laikin eska matlab hargiz yah nahi hai kai sex desire mai koi kami agai ho...... Mai nahi manta es bat ko... yah zaror hosakta hai ka shayad kuch logon kai sath aisa howa hooo aur ho sakta hai kai kuch member es bat sai agree bhi ho
Posted on:18th Feb 2008, 7:17pm

Mera khial hay

k cokoo eh pochna chah rahay hain kah agar husband aur wife rozana sath soin aur kabhi kabhi sex karain rozan karnay kay bajay tow sexual desire kum ho jati hay.

woh complete celibacy key baat nahi kar rahay. I might be wrong he can correct me.

For Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Student In Harvard University  How To Get Visa For Japan  Indian Students Dance In USA

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us
Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014