Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

Body Pain: I Need Some Serious Advice

General Health   >>  General Health Problems
  Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama
mzainakram Group: Members  Joined: 21st Jun, 2007  Topic: 7  Post: 7  Age:  31  
Posted on:18th Apr 2008, 5:14am

Body Pain: I Need Some Serious Advice

 Doctor Rizwan
                           i hope you will must reply about my affair. Doctoc i am 20 year boy. my height is 5.6 and my body wait is 63 kg at this time but i have a serious problem. Problem is that my left side of body is not working prefectly that some time i feel some peculiar pain in my left side of body even in neck leftside and shoulder and spain/back and some in leftleg that is matter please tell me and one more thing i describe to you  i always fell stiff in my leftside on knee behind i will   affectionate to you if you will aware me from this problem one thing i mention is here i can move my whole body without any restriction but problem is pain.

My Reply Group: Members  Joined: 19th Sep, 2010  Topic: 2  Post: 2481  Age:  50  
Posted on:18th Apr 2008, 4:28pm

re: pain on left side of body

kia aap ne apne is problem ka pehle ilaj karaya hai, agar karaya hai tu tafseel batai?

aap ke problem ka hal yeh hai keh aap apna ilaj karai, ilaj ke liye kisi doctor se personally consult kerna ho ga jo aap ka check up ker ke koi munasib ilaj batai ge. aap ko mashwarah hai keh pehle aap apne family doctor se consult kare. wahi aap ko mazeed mashwarah de ge. 
Doctor K K Group: Members  Joined: 02nd Apr, 2009  Topic: 25  Post: 1967  Age:  41  
Posted on:25th Feb 2010, 3:22pm

Body Pain: I Need Some Serious Advice

Probably you have waxing and veining type of muscular pain. You need a review by ortho doctor, painkillers and muscle relaxants.


For Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistani Singer In Malaysia  How to find job with no work experience  Indian Students Dance In USA
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us

Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014