Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

Homosexuality: How Can I Avoid It?

Religion and Sex   >>  Homosexuality (Gay and Lesbian)
  Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama
Hamzapepe Group: Members  Joined: 26th Feb, 2007  Topic: 2  Post: 3  Age:  36  
Posted on:27th Feb 2007, 6:28pm

Homosexuality: How Can I Avoid It?

one of my cousin love me much.his age is 25 yrs old. when i go his home he kiss me alot, when i sleep he enter in my bed , muj say lipt kr kuch deer love kurta hai..mujay piyar say gullay mein apni ban hein dal kr love krta hai. but sometime i feel erection due to his action. its not good its sin in islam. one day i check that may b he do so to get muzza but there were no signs of muzza.

i checked it by physically checking that he got ercerton or not by doing so. but he dont get erection. mein nay bhanay say check kiya tha. kindly tell me how can i deal this situation. i love him but i want that wen he love me i shud not hav erecrtion its sin. i also love him but not more than islam.

Edit Note: detail about sex play not allowed here.
khan_80 Group: Members  Joined: 09th Mar, 2007  Topic: 8  Post: 2591  Age:  38  
Posted on:3rd Dec 2007, 11:37pm


tell ur cousin that its a sin and is forbidden in Islam. And resist him in those actions. If he will continue to do the same, tell his parents the whole situation and ask them to take him  to psychiatrist.
For Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistan Day Celebration In Malaysia  How to find job in Dubai  Anita Dongre Fashion Designer In Dubai
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us
Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014