Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

Erection Problem: What Can I Do After Marriage?

Married Men Problem   >>  Erectile Dysfunction
  Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama
melody Group:   Joined: 01st Jan, 1970  Topic: 37  Post: 125  Age:   
Posted on:3rd Apr 2008, 9:44am

Erection Problem: What Can I Do After Marriage?

shadi ke kai din baad bhi agar mard mubashirat nahi kar paya toh kya kare.. koi dawai etc. applicable ho sakti hai... problem is: mubashirat ke time hi aisa mahsoos hota hai ke... zakar sufficient tor par tight nahi hai

Aag Group: Moderators  Joined: 21st Nov, 2007  Topic: 22  Post: 1130  Age:  39  
Posted on:3rd Apr 2008, 7:15pm


Dont worry. ITs natural alot of person have this issue. There is alot of reasons for it. Like tension... I think u can read available books here and u will get alot of important material which will guid u about this issue.

zeb Group: Members  Joined: 18th Aug, 2007  Topic: 114  Post: 13598  Age:  37  
Posted on:4th Apr 2008, 5:50am


agreed to aag

u must read the available books in the forum....ur problems will be solved

My Reply Group: Members  Joined: 19th Sep, 2010  Topic: 2  Post: 2481  Age:  50  
Posted on:6th Apr 2008, 1:05am

read book for men and women

shaadi ke baad 6 month tak aisa ho tu koi pareshaani ki baat nahi. kio keh shuru shuru mai na-tajarbakari ki wajah se is qisim ke problem hote rehte hai. waq ke saath saath yeh problem khatam ho jaaye ga. agar khatam na ho tu bhi fori tor per koi medicine istemal naa kate balke kisi psychiatrist se personally consult kare.

ziadah behter yahi ho ga keh aap Book For Married Men aur aap ki wife Book For Married Women read kare. 

For Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistani Singer In Malaysia  How to take professional photography  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us
Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014