Reply: Oral Sex In Islam During Foreplay And Intercourse: Is It Lawful?
Oral Sex In Islam – Unlawful Deeds In Islam
A lot of discussion has already been done on this issue. Islam and Shariah is silent on bed room behavior. However; few things are there that have been declared unlawful clearly.
- Anal intercourse
- Intercourse while menses (however; during menses except intercourse other lawful things are allowed).
Oral Sex In Islam – Different School Of Thoughts In Islam
There are different school of thoughts with respect of oral sex.
Is Oral Sex Allowed If Not Declared Unlawful In Quran?
- One group of people says that oral sex is allowed since nothing has been mentioned about it in Quran and sunnah and since it is not declared unlawful therefore, as per rule of thumb it is allowed in Islam
Is Oral Sex Allowed Upto Certain Limits?
- According to another group, oral sex is allowed up to the limit where husband and wife use this tactic in order to arouse each other sexually and would do it as a part of foreplay.
Is Oral Sex Allowed Without Engulfing Impurities?
- An other point of view is that, oral sex is allowed un till the secretions like semen or pre-cum drops would not enter inside the mouth of wife, similarly the vaginal secretions would not enter inside the mouth of husband
Is Oral Sex Allowed Even With Engulfing Impurities?
- Some people are there who declares that precum or semen or both are pure and hence oral sex is allowed even these secretions would reach in the mouth of wife. Same thing they declare about vaginal secretions.
Oral Sex In Islam – Isn't Oral Sex A Controversial Issue?
In my opinion, the matter of oral sex would remain controversial and hence people should follow their own school of thought and would act accordingly. One general rule is that, according to the saying of Allah's Apostle Hazrat Muhammad PBUH, "Avoid those deeds which possess doubts in your mind". Therefore, one should try to remain away from these controversial deeds as much as possible.