Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Premature Ejaculation

Married Women Problem   >>  Infertility

Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama

sunny1979 Group: Members  Joined: 18th Mar, 2007  Topic: 1  Post: 21  Age:  38  
Posted on:18th Mar 2007, 1:53am

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Premature Ejaculation

Dear Dr, my question to u is wether premature ejaculation affects fertility/infertilty???can this be a cause why we r not concieving??? I am 28,married for 2yrs,we r trying for a family for the last 2 yrs aswell. My wife 22 has been diagnosed with pcos,she is under traetment for that,spermanalyses has been normal,other than that we are a healthy cuple. My question occures because I know my wifes not always satisfied(had an orgasm) because ejaculation timing is abt 2 min after penetration, can this also be a cause y my wife i not able to concieve?Do i need to see a drfor this? I am very grateful for ur answer.
sunny1979 Group: Members  Joined: 18th Mar, 2007  Topic: 1  Post: 21  Age:  38  
Posted on:18th Mar 2007, 1:48pm

so many quesion after mine...

Dr Sahab,i hope u havent forgottn abt my question. I am still awaiting reply. Thanx
Dr Rizwan Group: Members  Joined: 19th Sep, 2010  Topic: 1  Post: 511  Age:  50  
Posted on:19th Mar 2007, 5:35pm

PCOS

Premature ejaculation has no effect on fertility or infertility

PCOS
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS, also known clinically as Stein-Leventhal syndrome), is an endocrine disorder that affects 5%–10%t of women. It occurs amongst all races and nationalities, is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age, and is a leading cause of infertility. The principal features are lack of regular ovulation and excessive amounts or effects of androgenic (masculinizing) hormones. The symptoms and severity of the syndrome vary greatly between women. While the causes are unknown, insulin resistance (often secondary to obesity) is heavily correlated with PCOS.

PCOS and Pregnancy
While it is possible to become pregnant, women with PCOS tend to suffer a much higher rate of miscarriages. Estimates put the rate of miscarriages in women with PCOS at 45% although some believe the figure may be higher. However, experts aren’t sure why exactly this is. Fertility problems experienced by women with PCOS may be related to the elevated hormone, insulin, or glucose levels, all of which can interfere with implantation as well as development of the embryo. Additionally, abnormal insulin levels may also contribute to poor egg quality, making conception more difficult.

Stabilizing hormone levels can help fertility by promoting ovulation. Some doctors may also prescribe ovulation medications, such as Clomid, to encourage ovulation. If you are thinking of conceiving, be sure to discuss the issue with your doctor. Not all of the medications used to help PCOS sufferers are safe to use during pregnancy and may need to be discontinued.

Although getting pregnant can be problematical for women with PCOS, many have found it easier to get pregnant the second time around. Additionally, some women have found that their menstrual cycles regulate themselves after a pregnancy. Following a healthy diet and exercising regularly will also help to promote fertility.
naina 16 Group: Members  Joined: 07th Aug, 2013  Topic: 0  Post: 15  Age:  29  
Posted on:9th Aug 2013, 10:12pm

I VISITED DR,

dR, SAHAB PLZ TELL ME K IN INITIAL STAGE IT IS CUREABLE PCOS .PEHLE MERE DOC NE MJHE DIANE 35 ND DOPERGIN DI THE ..ND AFTER 21 DAUS SHE CHECKED THAT MASHALLAH MY SRUM PROLACTIN LEVEL IS NOW UNDER CONTROLL OR OVARIES SIZE B NORMAL HO GAYA HA KIA AB YE CYST PERMANENTLY KHATAM HO JAE GE ,,,MERE DOC NE MJHE KAHA HA K INSHALLAH BILKUL THEK HO JAU GE
Posted on:9th Aug 2013, 10:14pm

I VISITED DR,

PLZ REPLY ME SOON ,, ALHAMDULILLAH MY HEIGHT IS 5.8 ND WEIGHT IS ALSO NORMAL ND I M UNMARRID GIRL OF 25 AGE ... PLZ I M WAITING FOR UR KIND REPLY
Posted on:11th Aug 2013, 10:33pm

UNMARRIED GIRL

plz plz koi to reply de i m so tense anyone if they know about this tell me can these cysts removed permanently
psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 11  Post: 1581  Age:  37  
Posted on:12th Aug 2013, 4:11pm

Naina16:

Unfortunately, there is no way to predict for sure whether PCOS symptoms would return or not. But with proper treatment, symptoms can be managed effectively. It's a good thing that you are not overweight, because being overweight makes PCOS symptoms more difficult to treat.

Please read my article, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, In Simple And Plain Words, to get a more clear understanding of what PCOS is, and what treatment options are available.

Here is the link to the article:

http://www.forum.noorclinic.com/thread.php?topic=28436

Posted on:12th Aug 2013, 11:08pm

UNMARRIED GIRL

OH THANX A LOT PSYCHDOC,
but actually i want to ask that what is ur opinion that these cysts remove in very early stage
now my prolactin level is normal after taking diane 35 nd dopergin ,ovaries are Alhamdulillah in normal size after 1 month treatment bt still i have a question that will it be remove permanently?
Posted on:23rd Aug 2013, 5:21pm

unmarried girl

plz koi to bta dena ..koi algebra to ni ha na plzzz

Posted on:23rd Aug 2013, 5:30pm

unmarried girl

my doc gave me diane 35 with ciprofloxcin bt jase he khae reaction ho gaya then casuality jana para waha doc ne antibiotic bilkul band kr di ciprofloxcin wali ..so i have a question k ager me koi or antibiotic use keru to is it safe nd useful or not?? plz doc plz reply da de
psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 11  Post: 1581  Age:  37  
Posted on:23rd Aug 2013, 9:29pm

Naina16:

You are welcome!

Prolactin elevation is a completely different problem. Jahan tak yeh baat keh cysts permanently remove ho gaee hain yaa nahin, I know you would like for me to say yes, but as I said before, unfortunately, there are no guarantees. Though I certainly wish for you that they don't form again.

Antibiotic doctor na kis cheez ka lia di thee?Kia aap ciprofloxacin sa allergic hain?Aksar logon ko kisi medicine sa allergy hoti hai, is lia yeh kehna na mumkin hai keh aur antibiotics safe hon gee yaa nahin.

I know mera replies clear nahin hain, magar aap na jitni info share ki hai, uska basis par iss sa ziada clear aur definite answer nahin dia jaa sakta.

Posted on:24th Aug 2013, 6:39pm

unmarried girl

OK ME INFO SHARE KRTI HU BT I M TENSE K 1 OR 2 YEARS TK SHADI HA .llah na kare koi masla na ho .ok i show u the report of my lab tests
Posted on:6th Sep 2013, 6:24pm

unmarried girl

OK DOC, this is my reports
before starting medication my report was

normal uterus and pelvic
both ovaries are polycyst
right is 2.8*3 mm
left is 3.2*3.2 mm
LH =8.9 mlU/mL
FSH=5.8 mlU/mL
PROLACTIN=29.4ng/mL

AND AFTER USING 1 MONTH MEDICATION OF DIANE 35 ND DOPERGIN
THE REPORT IS
serum prolactin =16.9 ng/mL
ovaries are normal in size now and the small amount of fluid
Posted on:6th Sep 2013, 6:29pm

unmarried girl

doc plzz plzz now reply me soon that now what i have to do and now report is better ??
i want to get rid from this syndrome permanently before marriage i m very tense plz reply me now i m not taking antibiotic after reaction ..so tell me what to do??? :( :( i dont have a facility of net at my home this week i m at my aunt home so reply me as soon as possible doc plzz
Posted on:10th Sep 2013, 5:39pm

plz

plz reply da de ab to

Posted on:10th Sep 2013, 10:19pm

Naina16:

Yes, your prolactin has normalized, which is good.

If the ultrasound is not showing PCOS at this time, and your periods become and stay regular, than you can hope for the best.
Posted on:11th Sep 2013, 5:58pm

UNMARRIED GRL

INSHALLAH ND THANX A LOT
Posted on:5th May 2014, 8:03pm

salam

guys aaj me aap k 7 1 bht he zaberdast research share kr rahe hu...sadqa jariya k tor pe
wo sb ladies jin ko pcos ka problem ha just use a pinch of turmeric(haldi) in a milk while sleeping jst use this for 2 months then share it with me...because i have already used it ,,,and now Alhamdulillah my periods are regular and no more problem of pcos ....haldi ki bani hui pills b milti hn ..bt me rat ko sote waqt milk me haldi thore c dal k p lati the...
haldi k benefits pe b bat karu ge very soon ...but 1st try this amazing thing ..Inshallah aap sb ko b mere tarah faida hoga
sanakhan11 Group:   Joined: 01st Jan, 1970  Topic: 0  Post: 6  Age:   
Posted on:16th Jan 2016, 5:31pm

salam..mujy polycystic ovary hai.3 months treatment l baad mairy periods regular hogaye lkn abi tak conceive nahe kia..doctor ny mujy conceive k liye course start karaya hai dosra course chal raha hai abi lkn abi tak pregnancy nahe hove..maira egg size 17

sanakhan11 Group:   Joined: 01st Jan, 1970  Topic: 0  Post: 6  Age:   
Posted on:16th Jan 2016, 5:36pm

hi..mairy periods to regular hogaye hai 4 months sy regular arahy hai lkn polycystic ovary hai abi b.is dafa scan py maira egg size 17cm,16cm,17,cm,and 23cm tha kia mairy chances hai pregnancy k plzz help me..em waiting plzz..or conceive k liye doctor ny

For Detail Click On Page No: 1 2  >>

Pakistani Student In Harvard University  How to give interview on skype  Indian Students Dance In USA

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us
Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014