Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

My Periods Are Too Much Pain Full

Unmarried Girls Problem   >>  Menses (Menstrual Cycle)
  Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama
sidra_0_2 Group: Members  Joined: 28th Jul, 2007  Topic: 3  Post: 7  Age:  33  
Posted on:28th Jul 2007, 7:10am

My Periods Are Too Much Pain Full

Doctor sahab meri umer 22 saal hai. mere periods normal time k bad he hotay hain lekin bleeding kuch zada he hotai hai aur pait ma shadeed pain hoti hai jo bardasht nai hoti.aur is k sath sath vomiting aur lower back ma bhi pain hota hai.aur weeknes bhi boht he zada ho jati ye normal hai???
agar nai ha to mujhe kia kerna chahiay???

My age is 22 years. My periods arrive after the due date with more bleeding. At the time of the periods I do have pain in my tummy that is un-bearable. I also develop vomiting and lower back pain. I also feel much weakness. Whether all of these things are normal? If no then what should I do?


khan_80 Group: Members  Joined: 09th Mar, 2007  Topic: 8  Post: 2591  Age:  38  
Posted on:28th Jul 2007, 9:38am

re: sidra_0_2

If u are having irregularity of menses in every cycle(or frequently) and also having these symptoms of abdominal pain, backache and weakness (mild form of these symptoms is normal but if u are having severe type of these problems) then visit gynecologist and get a complete examination done.
sidra_0_2 Group: Members  Joined: 28th Jul, 2007  Topic: 3  Post: 7  Age:  33  
Posted on:2nd Aug 2007, 5:49am

re: sidra_0_2

why are you suggesting me to go to a gynecologist???
do you think i m pragnent???
i have never been even close to a male
tsalam Group: Experts  Joined: 07th Jul, 2007  Topic: 0  Post: 104  Age:  49  
Posted on:2nd Aug 2007, 4:12pm

An advise-seeker shouldn't doubt the advisor

It is not that you may be pregnant, it is that your symptoms may not be normal. And given that, a visit to a gynecologist may help you.

Sister, you asked what you should do and were given a response by a doctor. Then, why are you posing a question with so many interrogation marks? It is assuring to know that you are not having pre-marital relationships.

ppsycho Group: Members  Joined: 11th May, 2007  Topic: 0  Post: 4  Age:  32  
Posted on:2nd Aug 2007, 7:34pm

welll i think this is complete wrong thinking that some one should go to a gynacologyst only when she is pregnant?this is very wrong thinking basically gynacolgyst is the person who deals with all the women dun feel shame to go to a dr.
khangi61 Group: Members  Joined: 19th Jul, 2007  Topic: 6  Post: 103  Age:  57  
Posted on:2nd Aug 2007, 9:01pm

paiful menses

a medical term desmenorrhoea is used for painful period. pain during the period is the most common complaint of young women, and it affects the daily activities of ladies. this happens because of cramps and congestion of uterus or overies. it usually happens before or during the meses period and can be cured after marriage or pregnancy ,but you are un married and I believe once married it will be subsided.

take the advice of Dr khan80 and see some gynecologist. you don't have to be married to go to the gynecologist. gynecologist is specilsed doctor in women's disese so don't be ashamed of going to the specilist if pain is severe.

sidra_0_2 Group: Members  Joined: 28th Jul, 2007  Topic: 3  Post: 7  Age:  33  
Posted on:3rd Aug 2007, 6:51am

RE:paiful menses

Thanks alot for your advice
I m very much thank full to you and i will go to a gynecologist
For Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistani Singer In Malaysia  How To Get Visa For China  Indian Students Dance In USA
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us
Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014