re: I Have Problem Of Stools And Stomach: What Is Its Solution?
Constipation means different things to different people. For many people, it simply means infrequent stools. For others, however, constipation means hard stools, difficulty passing stools (straining), or a sense of incomplete emptying after a bowel movement. What can I advise to you is that
- Take enough fiber in the diet. Use brown bread, etc.
- Increase your physical activity.
- Use Isphaghol Husk
- Take milk on daily basis
- Change your life or routine
- Donít ignore the urge to have a bowel movement
- Take plenty of water as much as possible.