Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

Recurrent Miscarriage: What Could Be The Reason?

Married Women Problem   >>  Abortion and Miscarriage
  Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama
ayesha0786 Group: Members  Joined: 05th Jul, 2007  Topic: 2  Post: 7  Age:  41  
Posted on:5th Jul 2007, 4:05am

Recurrent Miscarriage: What Could Be The Reason?

hi this is one of my friend's problem she got married 2 yrs ago after 8 months of her marriage she got pregnent but miscarried after a month then they took precautions as thier doctor said to do so now they are trying for about 8 months but didn't got pregnent they go the doctor too she gave her Dupheston & Clomid she also did her ultra sound for her overies & tubes every thing is fine now I want to know what could be the reason for that I know this is all in Allah's hands & I told her that but she is to worried cuz her inlaws are pressurising her badly I'm also married but the thing I wanna know does her husband need any test to be done cuz what I think that as she got pregnent before so I don't think he need to do that but I just need some advice too from you.Thanks.
khan_80 Group: Members  Joined: 09th Mar, 2007  Topic: 8  Post: 2591  Age:  38  
Posted on:5th Jul 2007, 6:31pm

re: pregnancy

When the treatment for infertility is started then all the base-line investigations are done including semen analysis but ur friend has concieved once so infertility is a remote possibility. ask her to just keep faith on allah. every medicine is only a support, the creator knows the best.
Barera Group: Members  Joined: 28th Feb, 2014  Topic: 1  Post: 3  Age:  31  
Posted on:29th Aug 2014, 10:58am

Pcod cause of misscarraige?

...MOD EDIT: Question posted in multiple topics removed...

MOD NOTE: Continue discussion at your dedicated topic #36636.
zarahaider Group: Members  Joined: 25th Aug, 2015  Topic: 0  Post: 1  Age:  27  
Posted on:3rd Sep 2015, 5:30pm

iaoa!!I also had 1 misscariage of 4th month baby nd then next year preterm delivery .baby got birth in 6 month?? i dnt knowwhy this happen??plzzz help me
goodman Group: Members  Joined: 11th Oct, 2007  Topic: 66  Post: 7815  Age:  37  
Posted on:4th Sep 2015, 4:16pm

zara you must consult with senior doctor about this issue seriously then you can solve your problem easily
sonia dani Group: Members  Joined: 14th Nov, 2016  Topic: 0  Post: 1  Age:  28  
Posted on:17th Nov 2016, 7:41am

Mera sawal ye hai k meri aik beti hai 2 saal ki us k bad hamal Hua tha par pata nai tha us ka koi problem nai thi har mah periods b a rahe the pehir aik mah periods k sath miscarriage ho gaya hamal shaed 2 mah ka ho ya us se kum ka .main doc k pass nai gai thi muje periods 40 din tak ate rahe beach ruk jate the pehir shuru ho jate us k bad se periods time se a rahe hai par hamal nai ho raha .kya koi masla Hua hai ya Allah ki taraf se hai

Bina45 Group: Members  Joined: 18th Nov, 2016  Topic: 0  Post: 17  Age:  35  
Posted on:18th Nov 2016, 7:54pm

Please Join Dr. Bina for all issues

...MOD EDIT: Removed email address...

MOD NOTE: New users please read forum rules to learn sharing of direct is forbidden and will get you BANNED.
Ejaz Vicky Group: Members  Joined: 12th Oct, 2016  Topic: 2  Post: 9  Age:  20  
Posted on:2nd Jan 2017, 7:51pm

For Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistani Student In Harvard University  How to get Canadian Work Permit  Anita Dongre Fashion Designer In Dubai
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us
Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014