Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
  Start New Topic  My Profile

Semen Analysis: What Can I Do For Pregnancy?

Married Men Problem   >>  Male Infertility
  Honolulu Hawaii Bar Dance Shows Urdu Safarnama
stahir4 Group: Members  Joined: 03rd Jun, 2008  Topic: 4  Post: 4  Age:  38  
Posted on:3rd Jun 2008, 7:37pm

Semen Analysis: What Can I Do For Pregnancy?

Hi dear how r u?
I m fine with the hope thtat u r also fine.

i m talking medeicine regularly this

tab  clomid
cap  gonadil
cap  evion
tab    proviron


i m married but i have no children so tell me my reports is oka

what i do

So I have semen test on 14/05/08

Physical examination

Volume                                  5.5 ml
Color                                      creamy
Viscosity                              normal         
Liquefication time              within 30 minutes
Ph                                          alkaline


Sperm count                        89 millions/ml
Motility (within)                    1 hr

Active motile                        27%
Sluggishly motile                   10%
Non-motile                          63%

Abnormal forms                  18%

Pus cells                              2_5 /hpf

other findings                      RBC: 1-3/h.p.f

Oka sir ,

Aag Group: Moderators  Joined: 21st Nov, 2007  Topic: 22  Post: 1130  Age:  39  
Posted on:4th Jun 2008, 7:17am


Friend i think u must consult with the doctor and doctor will advice u correct medicine.
For Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistani in Italy  How to find job with no work experience  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us
Last Updated: 11th Sep 2014