Rules and Guidelines
To help you gain the most from our NoorClinic Forum, please make known yourself with the rules and guidelines below for participating in the forum.
These rules and guidelines are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience more enjoyable and secure.
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence. (ie. illicit drug use, including medical marijuana use, threats of suicide or self-injury, or threatened or intended physical harm). Discussions of suicide or self-harm that are deemed negative and therefore potentially injurious to others are also not permitted.
2. No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
3. No posts that attack, insult, "flame", or abuse members or guests. Respect other members of the community and donít belittle, make fun off, or insult another member. Decisions about health and well-being are highly personal, individual choices. "Flaming" and insults, however, will not be tolerated. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and chat.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
5. No posts regarding research studies, surveys or clinical trials without obtaining prior approval from the NoorClinic forum administrator before posting to the forums.
6. No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums. Posting under multiple user accounts will result in administrative action (i.e. banning).
7. No posts of copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted on the message boards without the consent of the owner.
8. No posts of an overtly political or religious nature OR posts promoting advocacy of particular personal, medical, legal, religious, political, or non-profit causes. The forums are intended for offering mutual personal support. Debating controversial subjects should be taken elsewhere. Limited religious references are allowed, but the forums should not be used to convert others.
9. No cryptic posts. Using cryptic messages to "skirt" the rules is not permitted.
10. No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.
11. Do not post offline personal contact information (i.e.. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. Use of full names (your first and last name) is allowed but strongly discouraged. This is to protect your security and identity.
12. No irrelevant or off-topic posts. Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted at the moderator's discretion.
1. Check for open topics. Before posting a new topic, please check to see if there is already a topic open on the subject.
2. Use good judgement. NEVER rely on information or opinions exchanged via the forums or chat rooms to replace necessary, personal consultation(s) with qualified health or medical professionals to meet your individual health or medical needs. Remember that what's right or has worked for one person may not be what's right for you.
3. Lend a helping hand. A bit of compassion can go a long way toward helping people with life's challenges and reaching out can help alleviate feelings of loneliness. We're all different, but we're really all the same. At sometime or another, we all need or want help or simply someone with whom we can share our burdens or successes.
4. Don't be afraid to share. If you're feeling alone or hurting, don't be afraid to share your fears and tears. If you're rejoicing about the results of a recent medical test or treatment, share that too.
5. Use descriptive titles for new posts. Avoid "generic" post subjects like "Help" or "Question". You will receive a better response to your posts by being more descriptive about the content of your post.
Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice.
Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.