Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_39ac752fc1b5380adbe631ff2a7fb37f, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/noor/public_html/forum/session.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/noor/public_html/forum/session.php:2) in /home/noor/public_html/forum/session.php on line 2
My Husband want to see me naked at Home all times: is it allowed in Islam
Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download

Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

My Husband want to see me naked at Home all times: is it allowed in Islam

Married Women Problem

uzmajee1 Group: Members  Joined: 24th Aug, 2010  Topic: 1  Post: 4  Age:  34  
Posted on:16th Mar 2018, 7:01am

Thank you everyone

Hello everyone

Thank you for your answers. I asked this question 7 years ago and kept on reading all the answer over the years. And thank you everyone for your answers once again.
I would like to share my experiences with you about these years and what I have learned from my married life.
When I asked this question on this forum I was very disturbed because of the situation I was going through I also asked the same question on different religious website and more or less I got the same answer that if no one less can see me naked than it is ok to be naked for my husband according to his wishes.
But even after getting these answers I was still very reluctant to be naked all the time at home.
Few weeks after I had a very big fight with my husband over the same issue.
On that day my husband told me one thing which changed me completely.
On that day my husband said to me that before our marriage I never got involved with any girl. He said naturally when he use to get turned on He always use to think that when I will get married I will asked my wife to fulfill all my sexual fantasies.
But if you don’t want to fulfill my sexual fantasies than there is no point for me to be bound by this marriage and I should go and fulfill my fantasies whichever way possible.
This thing first really broke my heart at first but than at night I kept on thinking about what my husband said to me and somehow my heart kept on saying that my husband is right. So that night decided I will do what he wants.
So I started to remain completely naked for my husband whenever he was home.
After this my husband use to be very happy and started really caring about me. Our sex life also started to improve and understanding between us was great.
Over these years i tired to be always ready for my husband when he needs me and in return he was always in good mood we never had a fight which lasted for more than five minutes.
The other day he said to me that I am very lucky to have a wife like you.
So what I have learned from my marriage that if a wife full fills her husband lawful sexual desires they will have very happy and understanding life as a couple.

bushra2012 Group: Members  Joined: 15th Oct, 2013  Topic: 1  Post: 1832  Age:  81  
Posted on:23rd Mar 2018, 12:11pm

username uzmajee1 - Husband wants her to be nude at all times

This thread different phases as it has been brought to life a few times over the past years.

1. Aug 2010
2. Jan & Feb 2011 (Some posts were off-topic also)
3. Nov-Dec 2016
4. Mar 2018

Thank you to the OP for coming back after 7.5 years to give feedback on the long-term effects of the advice given by members.

Nudity is an essential part of married couples' life such as CMNF or NMNF is more common however in some cases CFNM is also there.

The OP may share more details about it. Like initially she shared that she was fighting with her husband, however now she has told us that afterwards she agreed to it. Despite agreeing to it, it may not have been easy especially since in our culture covering up is preferred.

Young/new couples may take advice from this topic as silent readers. OP may write about how she overcame her shyness, how she overcame feelings like indignation, how she maintained body appearance, what about body image issues, whether husband also joined her in this play or not. How did she maintain temperature? Were there any body fluids problems and how were they solved?

Do they practice even after so many years when the body's outward appearance starts a decline? If so, is it still that arousing or has it become just a routine?

It will help silent readers. And definitely no need the share extremely private things as NCF is a sex education forum, not a sex excitement forum.

It is observed that OP's English has also improved a lot over the past few years.

johnvarghe Group: Members  Joined: 26th Jul, 2012  Topic: 11  Post: 158  Age:  62  
Posted on:26th Mar 2018, 8:26pm

Uzmaji 1

You have done the right thing,you cooperated with your husband and now both of you are doing fine.My advice to all the young and old couples is to sleep without clothings with each other for at least two nights a week.This has so many health benefits and your relations and intimacy will improve.One more advice,if you get a chance or you have enough privacy then both of you should do yoga or other indoor exercises ,then you will realise how dramatically your bedroom life will improve.
In my personal experience (which I cant share due the the policy of this forum), I have immensely improved my relations and is still enjoying my sex life with my wife with whom i am married for more then 30 years and still exploring each other,s fantacies.

MOD EDIT: Corrected typo as seen in below post by same member.
johnvarghe Group: Members  Joined: 26th Jul, 2012  Topic: 11  Post: 158  Age:  62  
Posted on:26th Mar 2018, 8:28pm

correction

Couples should sleep without clothes with each other for at least two nights a week.on above by mistake I typed with clothes.
zaberdast@ Group: Members  Joined: 23rd Mar, 2018  Topic: 0  Post: 34  Age:  66  
Blocked
Posted on:27th Mar 2018, 6:10am

Johnvarghe

i am even older than you, always enjoying your posts all the time, there are certain things that I am unable to understand ,in your post
Certainly you enjoy with your partner, but only two times a weak you sleep without clothes with her, and there are certain other things that you want to write, butt you can’t write
Please explain me all this
Posted on:28th Mar 2018, 12:55am

zaberdast

Thanks for enjoying my posts. I just typed a long post but it did not appear on the forum ?
Posted on:28th Mar 2018, 1:09am

Zaberdast

Anyway I am trying to type again.Yes we sleep two nights a week without cloth.It is hard to convince my wife to sleep more nights without clothes.
Bedroom life is more enjoyable and exciting after 60.You got new freedom,explore each other,s body,exchange body massage,manupause stage ,no fear of unwanted pregnancy, better and active cooperation from wife.In young age shortage of time,shyness of wife and lack of experience.
If both husband and wife are healthy and deep understanding,the sex life is superb.You dont have to be super rich to enjoy sex life after 60 when kids have moved out and you old couples live comfortable life.
Blocked
Posted on:28th Mar 2018, 5:37am

Jonhvarghe

Thanks for your quick reply
Even my kids are moved out, we hubs wife are alone, and the place where we live we have complete liberty, so in this age we enjoy a lot,
I want to write you several intresting things, but you know that this is forum,
What you have to do just note my name,and than I will tell you the rest to join me
Posted on:29th Mar 2018, 12:36am

zaberdast

I am happy to learn that you are also enjoying your bedroom life in old age like me.I think we should respect the rules of this form,should not exchange personal information and try to avoid detail graphic description of our intimate activities.It seems that administarators of this forum wants to keep this site as clean as possible.However we may discuss in broad terms our personal experiences for benefit of inexperience members.The managers of this form has in mind that if they allow free for all them forum may become a valgar and source of obcinity.
In fact earlier I tried to start a thread on sexuality of older couples but could not get any response.
Now what is your old age experience,what are the interesting things in these golden years?
Are you really zaberdat in the bedroom also?
Posted on:29th Mar 2018, 12:43am

zaberdust

In old age the nature of sex changes from penetrative to more caressing,sucking,and doing exercise in nude,playing games and fingerings.The old couples pay with each others private parts ,hairs and holes for hours and hours.Some times old couples may also use some sex toys together in the bedroom.They can make their vedeios privately on a tablet (Without wiffi ) connection and watch together.The use lubricants increase and it is very very enjoyable to use lubricant for fingering and penetration.
Blocked
Posted on:29th Mar 2018, 12:56pm

Johnvarghe

i am agree with you , to respect the rules of the forum,but after a longtime I found a senior to discuss these matters
Where I live, there several activities for seniors, I enjoy theses activities with my partner,even now It is difficult to write all that at this forum, how we both enjoy in our bed room almost every night, in this age ,that is a very intresting,
With my name just add « live.fr »
and write me, I will wait
Posted on:30th Mar 2018, 12:37am

zaberdast

I still believe that we should express our views and experiences on this forum rather than privately exchanging e=mails.The beauty of this forum is that by maintaining your anonymity you may freely express without any inhibitions your experience.If you introduce your self and reveal your identity then you become more formal and may not be able to share your fanatasies and imaginative thinking.If we share our experiences within the rules of this forum then it will be beneficial to younger couples and they may learn from our experiences.They may get encouraged to learn that there is exciting sex life after sixty.
The relationship between husband and wife is so beautifull that more you grow old and more you start to enjoy and explore each other.The closeness of husband and wife is next to each other,s closeness to GOD.
So come on ,tell me about your interesting encounters.
Blocked
Posted on:30th Mar 2018, 5:56am

Johnvarghe

actually i wanted to show you some pictures of old peoples sexual activities that thay do here, that I can’t show you at this forum,
Akif Asim Group: Members  Joined: 23rd Mar, 2018  Topic: 2  Post: 24  Age:  37  
Posted on:31st Mar 2018, 1:08am

MY WIFE VIGINA BOHT TIGHT HAI.

...MOD EDIT: Removed irrelevant question...

MOD NOTE: Please discuss in your dedicated topic #43214.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1 2>>

Pakistani Singer In Malaysia  How To Fill Out A Job Application  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_39ac752fc1b5380adbe631ff2a7fb37f, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0