Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

swelling in uterus

Unmarried Girls Problem
bila24 Group: Members  Joined: 19th Sep, 2011  Topic: 3  Post: 11  Age:  28  
Posted on:2nd Dec 2011, 2:20pm

swelling in uterus

salam all of you...i want to ask about my friend she is 22 year old..usko heavy periods hote thy but ab kafi hadtak theek hai doc se medicine k bd,,,but usko swelling haiu trus main wo bht perehsn ahia yahan koi doc hai to btay k kia is se married likfe p koi problem to nahi hai,,means baby produce kerne ya kuch or ...wo bht pereshna hai ab wo hakeem se treatment kerwan cha rahi hai kiu k gayni bht tang kerti hai loys of med yeh wo wo gani se comfotable nahi hai k itna arsa 1 2 saal wo gani k jati rahi us ne kiu jaldi traetment nahi kia..main yaha post ker chuki thi to socha k kia keru us k liay wo un married hai or ab periods bhi kafi theek hai us ko thakn bht jaldi ho jati hai gusa bi bht ata hai or stomach  bi theek nahi rehta na chahre p ronak hai...wo utres ki swelling ki wajh se bht upset hai....koi cmplivation to nahi ho jay ge abhi ya bad main shadi r hai bad do replay me all of u plz..ager koi doctor ha to plzz guide her
System Group: Members  Joined: 03rd Jun, 2008  Topic: 40  Post: 2284  Age:  37  
Posted on:6th Dec 2011, 4:05am


dont go to hakeem..

visit an other good gyno. if you dont know then ask somone around you that who is good doctor in that area if not then go to different city.... thats how you reslove the problem. as for as i know this is a serious problem and take it seriously.. mention all that to your friend.

Wait for doctors reply

For More Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistan Day Celebration In Malaysia  How To Fill Out A Job Application  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us