Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

i am lesbian n loved my female friend and i want to intercourse her

Social Problem

nomadpk Group: Members  Joined: 11th Jul, 2016  Topic: 0  Post: 1  Age:  33  
Posted on:11th Jul 2016, 7:27pm

Sidra I can Help You

Dear Sidra,

Please contact me @ ...MOD EDIT: Removed email address...

I am a doctor, and i can help you.

Regards,

MOD NOTE: New users should read forum rules before starting to post so that they know sharing and/or asking of direct contact is prohibited.
ZaynXX Group: Members  Joined: 26th Aug, 2017  Topic: 0  Post: 1  Age:  21  
Posted on:26th Aug 2017, 9:00pm

boys attracting boys

Aoa. i'm 21 years old and I am worried about about my sexual orientation as I'm attracted to boys instead of girls. I always had affection for boys since my adulthood when I was 14. normally watching girls stimulates boys but boys stimulate me. i'm stimulated by seeing a hot and handsome boy. i had a girlish behaviour since my childhood as is the case with often boys and men. we all know that such peple are humiliated in the society. our friends and relatives humiliate us but Alhamdulillah I've overcome it. i now have manly talking style, manly physique(as i workout) and no women-like handy gestures.
but the thing i want to discuss is that i am attracted to men especially young boys coming out of age. in start of my adulthood i talked to boys around me that i liked but they thought something else. they tought i want to be fucked like ye gandu larka he. after a couple of incidences with my close friends i was disappointed. then i started being selfish and cold. i never talked about it again with any body.
i tried to be with girls like other boys. i started talking to them, got in relationship with them but it was never like i felt about boys. i understand girls fully, i can a healthy relationship with girls but my real pleasure is with boys.
now whenever i see a beautiful boy i just imagine loving him, kissing him, talking to him for long hours but i don't like sexual intercourse with them. i'm helpless in this. i can't control it. I've a lot of handsome boys around me, i cannot express myself to them as i know it is against our social values and i'd be degraded for this.
this whole thing is a psychological torture for me. now i always feel myself mentally ill. i just want to know that is me mera kya qasoor he. it is in my nature and i don't have control over it. i wish there'd be someone who'd know about all this and guide me through this, to whom i could talk about this but alas no one ever understood me.
i'm well educated and pursuing my career as a software engineer. this is the only thing i'm worried about. i'm first time ever sharing this thing online.
please if someone reads it knows something about it kindly guide me through this. i'll be grateful.
May Allah bless us all.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1 2 3>>

Pakistan Day Celebration In Malaysia  How to apply UK student visa  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us