Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

pakistani matrimonial

Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees

Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Book For All
Book For Women
Book For Men
Baby Care
Daily Questions
New Topics (Health & Sex)
Recent Reply (Health & Sex)
Social Problem
    Start New Topic  My Profile

ulcerative colitis

Medical Discussion

uc patient Group: Members  Joined: 22nd Feb, 2012  Topic: 1  Post: 9  Age:  28  
Posted on:25th Feb 2012, 12:19pm

ulcerative colitis

i have ulcerative colitis looking for help
simplelife Group: Members  Joined: 14th Feb, 2012  Topic: 9  Post: 139  Age:  27  
Posted on:26th Feb 2012, 2:20pm

uc patient

just use olive oil to treat ulcer..................olive oil is perfect treatment for digestive system problem ..........use daily one spoon of oil ...

or take fig(injeer)...........its also effective in ulcer .......

or use honey and barley dalya in breakfast (jao ka dalya+shehad nashta mai)
simplelife Group: Members  Joined: 14th Feb, 2012  Topic: 9  Post: 139  Age:  27  
Posted on:26th Feb 2012, 2:32pm

uc patient

i have searched in TIB-I-NAWI(SAAW)........FOR ULCER OR CANCER just writing here

2 table spoon honey in boiled water ........at morning and evening(fajar aur asar ky waqt)
1-2 table spoon olive oil before going to sleep
barley dalya with honey instead of sugar

also use this ;
methray 1/2 g
kalvanji 1g
qast-tsheren 4 g

take one tea spoon of this mixture at morning ang evening daily ..........and continue this for long time ...........so that to avoid the ulcer /cancer in future
Posted on:26th Feb 2012, 2:34pm

for dalya

just crush the barley seeds and then cook them in water ...........after that put milk in it and use honey instead of sugar..........

olive is best remedy for any digestive system problem ..........

Posted on:26th Feb 2012, 2:36pm

qast

qast--i--sheereen
Posted on:27th Feb 2012, 2:45am

uc patient

sallan every one, hope every one is ok, Thanks for ur good advise i will try that i am taking some medication imuran 100mg, Mezavent 2400mg, losec 20mg, Prednisolone 10mg but still getting pain and one more thing next year i am going to get married i heard about the tablet imuran it reduce the sperm count is that true?
Posted on:27th Feb 2012, 2:47am

uc patient

IS there any chance to get colon cancer??.. And should i get married?
Posted on:27th Feb 2012, 3:07pm

uc patient

listen ............ulcer ko treat na kia jai to kuch cases mai yah cancer mia convert oh jata ha her dafa zaroori nahi hota

aur ap med ky sath sath jo mai ny kha ha wo use karo ........believe me ap ko aik week mai hi faida nazar aa jai ga

-tib-i-nabwi(SAAW) itni zabaradast collection rakhti ha ky bas

2nd bat ap ko sperm count ky lia fear ha to ap fresh fruits like orranges khao aj kal season ha ya phr jab orranges na hon to ap jamun khao ya koi bhi colored fruits ..........ya koi bih fruits is ky sath khajoren bhi use kar sakty ho

yah fruits insani jisam say zehron /dawaion ky buray asarat khtam karty hen

i m sure about jamun ky yah male reproduction ko bohat boost krta ha bcz is lia taseeer thandi hoti ha is lia sperm count ko bih increase karta ha strong antioxidant ha is lia be khof ho kay use karo ap

aur shadi ky lia koi tension nahi ...........just use fruit
psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 12  Post: 1582  Age:  34  
Posted on:27th Feb 2012, 5:24pm

Ulcerative Colitis:

The longer a person has UC, the higher the risk of colon cancer. Generally, the risk increases after a patient has sufferd from UC for approximatley 8-10 years, and the risk continues to increase with subsequent years. Another very important consideration is what is the extent of the colon involvement. People who only have rectum involved with ulcerative colitis have very small risk of developing colon cancer, versus people who have pan colitis( entire colon involved with ulcerative colitis) which will increase the risk of colon cancer significantly. My question for you is how long ago were you diagnosed and what is the extent of the colon involvement, and how often do you undergo colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy?

Regarding imuran, studies done on mice have shown that imuran may cause temporary suppression of spermatogenesis in mice, but these studies have not yielded the same results in humans, so I guess that's good news for you.

Please know , as you may already do, that UC is a chronic condition, with relapses (flare ups) and remissions( temporary reduction in the symptoms). Educating yourself about your illness will help you become more prepared for relapses, and will also diminish your feelings of helplessness and powerlessness over your illness.

As far as marriage is concerned, I do not see any reason why you should not marry. However it would be a good thing if your future spouse has a good understanding of your illness, so that she knows what to expect, and that she could understand that there would be times in the future when you will have relapses so that she is better prepared to help you rather than become frustrated with the chronic nature of your illness.

My prayers and best wishes for you.

Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 1:40am

uc patient

Thanks doctor sahid for ur help and support, Today i bought honey and olive oil for my self and i am going to try it, I am diagnosed with ulcerative colitis(left sided) in aug 2010 when i had a first colonoscopy but i started getting symptoms in feb 2010 and now i am diagnosed with Osteopenia
Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 1:51am

uc patient

i am suffering from arthritis aswel recently a kidney and skin infection i am trying to forget about my illness and i am trying to keep my self busy in work but i cant forget about my illnes it is very hard to do, Hope fully i will not get colon cancer my uc is in remission from long time but some time getting joints and abdominal pain on my left side, Doctor Sahib that do u think about surgical option
Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 1:57am

uc patient

What do u think about surgical option?? i am taking Imuran 100mg, Mezavent 2400mg, Losec20mg, Prednesolone 10mg and calcium supplements, Doctor sahib thanks alot for ur reply and support, May ALLAH bless you
psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 12  Post: 1582  Age:  34  
Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 9:15pm

Surgery For Ulcerative Colitis:

Surgery is generally the definitive treatment of UC, however it is used as a last resort, when medical treatmnet fails or if there are complications. However, surgery is associated with significant changes in the lifestyle of a person subsequent to the surgery, and not all patients are good candidates for this surgery.

Posted on:3rd Mar 2012, 12:12am

uc patient

sallam doctor sahid, Hope you are ok, Doctor sahib my question is i have left sided colitis do i have any chance to get colon cancer?? My colitis is in remissions from last one year just mild joints pain some time and my bowel movements are semi solid go to toilet three to four times in a day i am so much worried about me self cancer is just like a death sentence what i have to do to reduce the risk of colon cancer? wating for ur reply ALLAH HAFIZ
Posted on:4th Mar 2012, 2:03am

uc patient

Respected doctor waiting for your reply i am so much worrid about my self
Posted on:4th Mar 2012, 1:49pm

Cancer Risk In Ulcerative Colitis:

Risk of cancer in UC is increased once someone has had the disease for atleast 8-10 years or so. If your disease is limited to lower left colon, the risk is smaller as compared to if you had pan colitis ( entire colon involved).

I understand your anxiety about your health. For your peace of mind,you can talk to your doctor about doing screening tests for cancer.
Posted on:8th Mar 2012, 4:19pm

uc patient

sallam to every one, Hope every one is ok. Thanks alot dr sahib for ur support and help Today i talked to my Consultants she said there is risk of colon cancer as compare to general population proper screening can decrease the risk of colon cancer she said if u leave the colitis untreated and do not remove the polyps for very long time so it can change in to some things else,

Dr Sahib your comments Please, Thanks

For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani in Italy  How to get UK settlement spouse visa for us citizen  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us