Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

a
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees

Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Book For All
Book For Women
Book For Men
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

pregnancy/ ask psychdoc a question

Married Women Problem

shabxxx Group: Members  Joined: 23rd Feb, 2012  Topic: 1  Post: 18  Age:  36  
Posted on:26th Feb 2012, 5:23pm

pregnancy/ ask psychdoc a question

Hi,

I am 37 years old women and been married for last 4 years and am still not getting pregnant!!

I have my ultra sound done, blood tests, and aslo hysterosalpingogram test done 2 weeks ago, my husband has also had his test done which was normal but we are not having any luck!

Can anyone please advise anything to help me get pregnant.

Waiting for a response.

shab

Deleted Topic Number 27735 by shabxxx

Posted on:26th Feb 2012, 2:29pm

pregnancy

Hi there

I am 37 years old women and been trying for a baby for last 4 years but having no luck.   Can you please advice anything.

Hope to hear form you soon

mairak Group: Members  Joined: 05th Dec, 2011  Topic: 15  Post: 1352  Age:  34  
Posted on:26th Feb 2012, 6:21pm

request to Waterr Psychdoc and Kali Zuban

Please help this lady she needs professional advice
psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 12  Post: 1582  Age:  34  
Posted on:27th Feb 2012, 3:24pm

Shabxxx:

If you could share your actual lab results, results of your ultrasound, and your HSG ( hysterosalpingogram) test, as well as the results of your husbands semen analysis, then I might be able to tell you more.

Regarding your blood tests, I am more specifically asking about FSH, LH, Estrogen, Progesterone, TSH, Testosterone, and Prolactin levels. Was your reproductive tract patent ( open, no obstructions) on your hysterosalpingogram? Besides, do you have any symptoms, like amenorrhea or hirsutism/acne etc?

Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 7:26pm

mairak

Thank u so much again Mairak. x

Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 7:28pm

mairak

Thank u so much again Mairak. x

Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 7:43pm

psychdoc

Hi Psychdoc

Hope u r doing well. Thank you so much for your advice...

My bood tests are normal but hysterosalpingogram test was unsuccessful according the doctor she said they were not been able to complete that test and could not reach the area where they had to put that dye. Ii was really depressed about that! i went through all that pain it took about 20 minutes and still not been completed , they going to consult my own GP to discuss if there is alternative way to do the tubes test. im still waiting for their response.

psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 12  Post: 1582  Age:  34  
Posted on:28th Feb 2012, 9:11pm

Shabxxx:

I'm fine, thanks. How about you?

And you're very welcome.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Tubal Insufflation Test , also called Rubin's Test is an alternative test that would also help test the patency of the tubes. Or yet another choice would be laparoscopy.

Posted on:29th Feb 2012, 3:26pm

hi

Hi,

Im good thanks. Is laparoscopy test very painful and does it benefit anything? I think thats what they going to offer next anyways. i herd that can give side effects afterwards.

I have been having really bad stomach cramps for last 2 days im not sure if thats cause of that test becus its bn over 2 wks since i had that m dont understand why am i having stomach cramps now, i didnt had any afer that test.

pls pray for me.

Posted on:4th Mar 2012, 10:39am

psychdoc

Hi Psychdoc,

Hope u r good. Havent herd back from you! please reply back i emailed you.

Posted on:4th Mar 2012, 1:27pm

Laparoscopy:

Hi there,

I am doing very well, thank you. How about you? And sorry for the late reply.

While some cramping for a brief period of time following the HSG is normal, the cramping that you described is probably not related to your test. Are you still having cramps?

Regarding laparoscopy, it has certain distinct advantages and with proper anesthesia and analgesia, the pain should not be too much of a concern. Laparoscopy has the advantage of direct visualization of the pelvic organs, and additionally some abnormalities that show up can also be treated at the same time. However, as you will know, it is a surgical procedure, and every surgical procedure carries a certain element of risk and side effects. However, if done by an experienced doctor, under good sterile conditions, the procedure is rather safe ( God willing).

All the best.
Posted on:6th Mar 2012, 11:53pm

hi

Salam Doctor saheb.

Thank u so much for your reply, u have gaved me lot confidence.

Mashallah im good now thanks. i only had stomach cramps for 2 days and am better now.

Posted on:6th Mar 2012, 5:44pm

Shabxxx:

Walaikum Salam, and you are very welcome.

I'm glad that you are feeling better.

eysha ejaz Group: Members  Joined: 29th Feb, 2012  Topic: 0  Post: 6  Age:  30  
Posted on:11th Mar 2012, 8:55pm

want to get pregnant

dr.sahab main bahot pareshan hon.main 27 ki hon aur meri shahdi ko 6 months hogaye hain.mujhye abhi tak pregnancy ni hovi.mera 28days ka cycle hai.mujhe 6mon main 4days bad period aye
majorAli Group:   Joined: 01st Jan, 1970  Topic: 0  Post: 1486  Age:   
Posted on:11th Mar 2012, 9:31pm

Gastric Bypass Laprascopic

Dear Psychdoc, I need your advice. Your guidance. Cant seem to find a good doctor for the right price, do you think you can help me out with this? I know that you may know among friends or those that may cross your path of a good experienced doctor for this procedure. I live in Houston, Texas and I am willing to travel. But dont have insurance for this surgical procedure as of yet, and I am willing to pay in cash for this treatment.

This treatment is suppose to help my abnormal BMI over 44 come down, as well to help get rid of obesity for good. Once this surgery is done, for 12weeks i am told there will a strict Liquid diet ONLY.

Doc say something, why are you so quiet.
Posted on:12th Mar 2012, 2:05pm

Answers:

Ayesha Ejaz:

Generally infertility ka treatment uss waqt tak start nahin kiya jaata jab tak atleast 1 year tak unprotected intercourse nah kiya jae. No need to worry yet.

Ali Bhai:

How are you?

BMI of over 44 is really really high! First and foremost, even if we find someone who will do the procedure for no or very little cost, still the hospital charges ( operating room, anesthesia etc) for this surgical procedure would cost you tens of thousands of dollars.I understand your situation and would like to give you some brotherly advice.

1). I know from some of your previous posts that you have family in Saudia. Would undergoing this surgery in Saudia be an option for you, in terms of finances? The other option would be to have this surgery from a reputable hospital in Pakistan. It would be much much cheaper for you than getting this surgery done here.

2). Another thing that needs consideration is that after the gastric bypass surgery, you will require frequent and close follow up visits ( dietician/nutritionists etc), which would be an added expense too. By the way, you do not have to be on liquid diet for 12 weeks after the surgery. The liquid diet is for just the first few days after the surgery, after that you will gradually move on to pureed diet for sometime, followed by semi solids, and then after about 3 months or so, the solids as tolerated.

3). You also have to keep in mind that there are also other cheaper and less invasive ( less risky) alternatives to gastric bypass surgery. Ever heard of lap band surgery? It might be a viable alternative too.

Please let me know what you think.

Posted on:13th Mar 2012, 12:13am

Lab Band surgery has been Considered

And we all think its a viable option. However I have come accross the costs in Houston for this surgery is 12,000 dollars, closest one iss 10,500, but they would need it all in one payment, they wont do 5000 dollars now, and the rest on payments, of a 1000 each.

Now, Pakistan is really what I wanted in the first place. But, I was told that if its not a big reputable hospital, such procedure is very risky, and most time by surgery equipment alone patients die by infection.

I have family thats live's in Defence, Lahore. Dad is in Nuclear medicine, in Saudi Arabia, he wanted it there, but the costs are too high. Nothing less than 16,000 in some parts, and 18,000 to 22,000 dollars.

Lap Band surgery has been on the table and will remain on the table, but with having pneumonia all over again, in just 2 years.. has brought about some chill in parents attitude. Surgery is important for the obesity part, but they also want me to see a psychiatrist. (for other reasons)

Dear psychdoc, knowing the forum rules. I am afraid I am going to have to break one. If you let me know what timings you'll be online, i am going to try and give you my email address, so I can get a bit personal guidance from you. (if u dont mind).

Doc... if you can help me find a reputable hospital in Lahore or other parts of Pakistan, that may have LAP BAND SURGERY by an experienced doctor, I would be ever grateful. I am afraid, but if its there, I am more than willing to take my chances.

By un-reputable centers there this procedure's costs are between 2.5 to 3.5lakhs. Which is very easy for me. Once I go there, Ill be there for 3months after surgery for any "right away" follow up's.

However for other follow ups I may have to find something in houston, texas.

Posted on:14th Mar 2012, 2:17pm

hi

Salam Doc saheb. hope u r doing well.

I forgot to mention i am over weight , could that be the reason for me not getting pregnant?

pls reply.

Posted on:14th Mar 2012, 6:14pm

Answers:

Ali Bhai:

I think lap band surgery would be much less costly as compared to gastric bypass, and as I mentioned before, it is much less invasive anyway. I agree with you that infection remains a major concern if surgery is not done at a reputable hospital. Therefore I would recommend that if you do decide to get this procedure done in Pakistan than go for a good and reputable hospital. I don't have much recent knowledge about hospitals in Pakistan,therefore I would suggest to contact your relatives in pakistan and ask for their recommendations. A couple of names that come to my mind include Agha khan Hospital ( Karachi), and Shifa Hospital( Islamabad). I am sure your relatives can help you find a good hospital. And I did not really understand the connection between your pneumonia and your parents attitude and their recommendations for you to see a psychiatrist.

Shabxxx:

Walaikum Salam,

Thanks, and yes I am doing very well indeed. How about you?

While being overweight may not directly effect your ability to conceive, but a lot of people who are overweight also have underlying hormonal imbalance, which certainly can effect their ability to conceive.

Posted on:14th Mar 2012, 6:37pm

Dear psychdoc bhai

parents will remain parents. Wife's been giving out un-necessary information regarding my eating habits. I have told her numerous times to limit information but looks as if she remains commited to answering all questions of my parents. Due to this alone reason, dad asked me almost 2 weeks ago to see a psychiatrist, when I told him, I am well there is nothing wrong with me, he told me I was in self denial.

There anger comes to me from me saying No to them regarding the surgery, which is very necessary given the medical history of last year, where there was a heart attack in the picture. The Blood Pressure reading even this morning was at 106 by 129. As you know doc, that alone is too high, and doctor had recommended certain medications after the reading 3times straight did not change, however it could collide with pneumonia medication, so I made the choice to not take it.

Dear doc, I run a small business, that has 2 taxi's as transportation vehicles, one i drive, and one i lease out 2 drivers on a 24hour period, given tuesday's off, so all repairs, lubrications, oil's, etc... can be done that day. I dont have time to get sick, but once sick, i dont have time to make it worse. Dad's been in constant arguement, I have lied to please him, and to say yes to most of his demands, but that is to help his tension and stress go away regarding me, I just dont know what is to do right away.....

Doc... I never trouble you, and if I have I am deeply sorry. if certain things dont make sense then I am sorry about that as well. I have a habit of not sharing and you'll never find a single thread on this forum in regards to me. But that, its true, that I dont know any more of my approach with allot of things. And I may request your suggestion if it is not too much to ask given your busy schedule. For pneumonia, 4th medicine that i just started on a course of 7days, is called bioxin its, 2 tablets daily.. in a 24hr period.

Regarding the hospitals::::: THANK U SO VERY MUCH.. I'll have relatives look into it.
Posted on:16th Mar 2012, 5:15pm

My Suggestions:

Ali bhai,

Please don't be sorry, you are not bothering me at all.

It does appear to me that your loved ones are worried for your health, and your attempts to alleviate their anxieties are rubbing them off in the wrong way. So it does appear that even though you are sincere to your family, and they are sincere to you and want what's best for you, but there is a communication gap which makes it difficult for them to understand where you are coming from, and hence their frustrations.

I would suggest that whatever you do, do not give them false reassurances about your health because that is going to further alienate them and create a rift, and would further reinforce their belief that you are in denial. A better approach, in my opinion, would be to acknowledge to them that yes, you have a health problem, and that yes, you will do the needful to help address your health issues. Following this strategy would help them understand things from your perspective, and they would quit seeing you as someone who is in denial.

Does that make sence Ali bhai?

For More Detail Click On Page No: 1 2  >>

Pakistan Day Celebration In Malaysia  How to get UK settlement spouse visa for us citizen  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us