Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

a
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees

Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Book For All
Book For Women
Book For Men
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

unable to conceive please help

Married Women Problem

anamm Group: Members  Joined: 24th Mar, 2012  Topic: 1  Post: 4  Age:  25  
Posted on:25th Mar 2012, 5:31pm

unable to conceive please help

Posted on:25th Mar 2012, 5:54pm

unable to conceive please help!

Aoa,i need your help please....im married since 6months,i never had regular periods even before shaadi...my gynea gave me dyphastan for periods twice for ten days...im stil having the same problem after marraige,last month my gynea gave me clomid so that i could conceive...i got an ultrasound on the 12th day of period in which a matured egg was visible but unfortunately i didn conceive and niether did i have my periods of this month,then my gynea asked me to take orgametril twice for 5days after which i got periods... my gynea asked me to get an ultrasound which is normal alhumdulilah and few blood tests like TSH which is 0.92 ulU/ml,PROLACTIN 52.3 ng/ml,FSH 6.64 mlU/ml,LH 25.70 mlU/ml.

My prolactin level is pretty high and according to my dr.this is the reason why i dont get my periods and nor do i conceive,the medicine she gave me to control prolactin is dopergin half in the morning and 1 in night.Along with dopergin she gave me this medicine LYSSA (Aqmar) twice in the morning and twice in night she said it will help me in conceiving.Im really worried is my prolactin leve very high?and in how much time do you think it will become normal?please do answer me

psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 12  Post: 1582  Age:  34  
Posted on:26th Mar 2012, 5:11pm

Inability To Conceive:

Your TSH levels are normal. Regarding your FSH and LH levls, it depends upon what day of your monthly cycle these levels were drawn. It is important to know because FSH and LH levels vary widely depending upon when during the monthly cycle they were drawn.

Your prolactin levels are high and high prolactin levels do interfere with the ability of a woman to conceive. Do you have any symptoms of prolactin excess, like discharge of milk from breasts, or fullness in breasts. Dopergin will bring the prolactin levels down, but it is hard to tell how long will it take. You should get your levels periodically checked. Avoid stress, as stress is a common cause of elevated prolactin levels. Other causes of increased prolactin levels include lactation (which obviously does not apply to you yet), side effects of certain medications, and pituitary gland tumors ( non cancerous).

Posted on:26th Mar 2012, 7:00pm

Thanks for replying....i got my periods last month on 1st feb and i got my blooad tests on 22nd march and my periods of march started on 24th march which was saturday after i took orgametril for 5days....

As far as prolactin is concerned no i dont have milk discharge but yes since last month there r some changes in breast like fullness and white spots on breasts

psychdoc Group: Members  Joined: 04th Mar, 2011  Topic: 12  Post: 1582  Age:  34  
Posted on:26th Mar 2012, 7:50pm

Anamm:

You're welcome.

Your LH levels are on the higher side. A high LH level in comparison to FSH level may point towards the possibility of poly cystic ovaries, which ofcourse will cause abnormal menses and infertility. However, you mentioned that your ultrasound was normal. I think it would be a good idea to repeat your labs on day 3 of your next menses. Are you overweight, or have excessive body hairs/acne?

Regarding white spots on breasts, where exactly on the breasts do you have these spots ( the skin of breasts or on the nipples/areola)? Are these spots painful? Sometimes yeast infection of breasts causes painful red or white areas on the nipples or under the breasts.

Posted on:28th Mar 2012, 7:55pm

reply2

Aoa,My ultrasound was normmal though tiny follices were mentioned in my report but according to my gynea thats normal and nothing to worry about.Im not overweight and nor do i have excessive hair growth .

Regarding breasts yes iv got white spots/bumps on areloa,they are not painful nor red.I dont have any kind of pain in my breasts Alhumdulilah.

As you are aware of my history now,i just want to know if im taking the right medicine.My doctor only mentioned high prolactin she never mentioned LH.Right now im just taking dopergin half in morning and 1 in night and LYSSA twice in morning and night.Are these the right medicines for me?Will i get my periods now after taking dopergin or il have to take sum medicine like dyphastan or orgametril to have periods?and is it possible that i can conceive while having dopergin?

Please do answer me....Thanks

Posted on:29th Mar 2012, 4:47pm

Anamm:

Dear sister,

I understand your anxiety. Regarding your prolactin levels, yes dopergin is the correct medicine, and will bring your prolactin levels down with the correct dosage. You asked if you will get your periods spontaneously or whether you will have to take duphaston or orgametril. The answer to this is that we don't know yet because we don't know what is the underlying problem that is causing you to have abnormal menses.Both of these meds, duphaston and orgametril, are progesterone related meds that are generally given in hormonal disorders associated with a lack of progesterone. Progesterone, as you may know, is a naturally occuring female hormone which is responsible for normal menstruation. Unfortunately, many women have abnormal progesterone levels, and that's why it is important to get these levels checked so that the underlying problem is correctly diagnosed. That is why I would say that you would benefit from getting your FSH,LH, progesterone, and estradiol (E2) levels checked on day 3 of your cycle. This would help in getting to the bottom of your problem, which in my opinion is necessary for proper treatment.

Now as far as the white bumps on your areola are concerned, they are nothing to worry about. These bumps are called Montgomery's Tubercles, and they mostly appear on a young woman's areolas at the start of pregnancy, and sometimes at the times of hormonal disturbance, or sometimes they appear at the time when a girl hits puberty. There are generally about 6-8 in number on each areola, and appear , just as you described, as tiny white bumps. Their main function is to secrete an oily substance called sebum , which helps protect the skin of nipples and areola, and keeps them elastic. Since you are most likely not pregnant, in your case they have appeared because of your hormonal imbalance. There is no need to worry about them. Most young women have them anyway.

All the best.

For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Student In Michigan University Usa  Medical School Admission Story  Indian Students Dance In USA

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us