Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Prostate Massage

Married Men Problem

Rimsha88 Group: Members  Joined: 14th Oct, 2014  Topic: 2  Post: 150  Age:  29  
Posted on:14th Oct 2014, 1:35pm

Prostate Massage

I wish to ask a question from married males and females about prostate massage. Have any of married females given prostate massage to their husbands? Have ever nay married males asked their wives for prostate massage? 

Shaista30 Group: Members  Joined: 29th Sep, 2014  Topic: 0  Post: 172  Age:  33  
Posted on:14th Oct 2014, 4:17pm

Rimsha

I do not think you will get response from male or female side. It is a big taboo in society to talk such things.

May be people have some idea about it and females G spot. In my openion you should have made thread with the title of "Prostate and G Spot Massage"

imran775 Group: Members  Joined: 24th Dec, 2013  Topic: 0  Post: 70  Age:  32  
Posted on:23rd Oct 2014, 7:15am

@reply

what your issue?
what you want to ask?
Posted on:23rd Oct 2014, 7:16am

posr your question what you want to know

Golden-Eye Group: Members  Joined: 14th Oct, 2014  Topic: 0  Post: 75  Age:  43  
Posted on:23rd Oct 2014, 8:01am

Prostate Massage

It is not common but some couples go for it, actually it depends on males how they feel it. In western countries it is being practiced by some couples, I have read it on some other forums and it gives pleasure and excitement to males, when their female partners massage their prostate, with finger or toys, made specially for prostate massage. for some couples it is their foreplay part and even middle aged males like it, it helps in maintaining erection and males ejaculation becomes strong.

Shaista is right people may not comment on it or share their experiences, or they may have no idea about it. As many males have no idea about females' G spot. While in west males are aware of it and try to give pleasure to their female partners by touching and rubbing it with finger or penis.

I have read in some threads of Noor Clinic about some activities done by females, they say they touch their husbands' anal area with finger or tongue and their husbands like it.

There is some knowledge given in the Noor clinic books and some other sex educational books and websites about prostate massage. Cleaning of the area is also an important factor and it could be a cause that people do not go for it.

Posted on:23rd Oct 2014, 3:28pm

imran775

I just asked the simple question about the prostate massage, whether it is being practiced or not? I personally do it with husband and I know some couples who are involved in such activity and enjoying it. Imran775 Have you ever tried it?

Golden-Eye,

You explained it well, very informative. You are right many people (females) have no idea about their G spot, same is the case with males. People do not have idea about the "Anatomy" of the human body. Couples can get more pleasure by exploring the different parts of each others' body.
Posted on:26th Oct 2014, 8:34am

@reply

SOft fingering and massage around the anus hole is much more exciting and pleasurable.
we both do it and enjoy it.Soft touch of fingers in a circular motion around hole give intense pleasure.
i read in some threads that some cople insert fingers inside.thats not the safe and healthy practice,Couples should avoid it. female partners should cut her extra nails to avoid any injury.
Octopussy2 Group: Members  Joined: 24th Oct, 2014  Topic: 1  Post: 49  Age:  35  
Posted on:26th Oct 2014, 10:11am

imran775

Inserting a finger inside is not a big issue, couples who likes it, knows the cleaning and hygiene techniques and it is practiced with care and precautions, Or toys are used which is made for this purpose.

Prostate massage gives nice feeling and sensation to males and it gives them good strong orgasm.
Posted on:26th Oct 2014, 2:33pm

@toys

i heard about toys. it seem too much odd to me, its unnatural.Males or couples should not for go for it.
( toys hi use krny thy to shadi krny kia zrort the : toys sy hi kam chla let... ( ...... )
P.S its my personal opinion, i am not pointing or not augmenting with any one.
Posted on:26th Oct 2014, 5:42pm

imran775's/Toys for prostate

There are many people who do not know about prostate, actually a lot of people have no idea about the anatomy of the human body, (Male/Female body) and parts that can give sexual excitement.

It is cleared if we read imran775's comments, he is mixing prostate toys with other toys which are used by females.

imran775 you have not understood what Rimsha88 asked and what did Octopussy said. If you search prostate massage at net or sex educational books, you may get the clear picture of it and you would understand this thread.

Posted on:25th Nov 2014, 4:08am

Golden-Eye

You are right it is not common but some couples go for it. Some females give prostate massage to their male partners. It depends on male, how open minded is he? It gives nice pleasure and sensation and male feels more and more hardness and strong orgasm.
toyota Group: Members  Joined: 13th Jan, 2011  Topic: 9  Post: 130  Age:  32  
Posted on:25th Nov 2014, 6:53am

hi there this issue of prostate massage is most of time not discuss between husband and wife in beginning of marriage and in our culture husband and wife feel shame to discuss the issue as prostate massage is very pleasurable for man and husband feel strongest discharge after that for prostate massage husband have clean with hairs and wash anal area before starts with Medical dettol swap then wife slowly suck men penis and creases his balls and lick and suck his balls with full mouth then lick his under balls area with full mouth and tongue then slowly lick his anal opening with tongue and slowly insert her finger his anal hole with lots of lube repeats this action like tend to twenty minutes we feel his penis swell like never before then wife massage his penis with oil and repeats this exercise continuously after some time he is begging for more then he hit his discharge like water cannon wife still do the same till dry.
Posted on:25th Nov 2014, 1:59pm

Prostate Massage

Some topics are not discussed or people think it is a taboo to talk on such topics, even in west some males do not like to talk on this topic. Females are shy to ask their male partners but prostate massage is done, some couples like it and they are not shy to talk and experiment new ideas.

Some time in past I went through this topic here on Noor Clinic, some information was given in books about prostate massage.

Like one female member "Gemini" mentioned in her some threads that communication is necessary for married couples. Sex is an important part of married life and like minded couples enjoy sex if they have good communication and understanding.

Prostate massage is regular activity of some couples before intercourse, during foreplay they go for it. There are different techniques that could be used. every couple has own choices and likenesses. It is not always necessary to give analingus before giving prostate massage. Analingus also gives good sensation and feeling to male or female, but prostate massage is different.

It could be pleasurable for males at the time of fellatio, they may enjoy it more but this is not a hard and fast rule to perform fellatio every time.

It could be given at the time of fellatio in 69 or reverse 69 position and the session may be changed in breast sex. Some other position may also be used depends on couple's choice and comfort. In reverse 69 it might be easy for female and in same position if breast sex and prostate massage, both can go side by side. Toys for prostate are available, that can also be used with lubrication.
Posted on:25th Nov 2014, 4:49pm

choklate

I hope you will find this thread and continue your queries here.
thank you.
choklate Group: Members  Joined: 22nd Nov, 2014  Topic: 2  Post: 19  Age:  33  
Posted on:25th Nov 2014, 5:42pm

toyota

hi all plz mujhey asan alfaz mainguide karain about Prostate Massage.. Keysay kertay hain kea koi side effects hain is kay and kea yay sirf males ko keea jata hay ya females ko bhi ker saktay hain..is kay leay best position konsi hay.... and plz zara 69 and reverse 69 postion ko bhi explain ker dain....
Posted on:27th Nov 2014, 2:44pm

choklate

Aap nay shayed kisi aur thread mae prostate massage kay baray mae pocha tha. Aap ko prostate massage ka kuch na kuch elam hae. Prostate ko males ki anal canal mae finger dal ker touch kia ja sakta hae. Aur massage deya jata hae.

Es se pehlay anal canal ko achi tarah wash kia jata hae jis kay leye different methods hain. Prostate massage ba'az martaba doctor bhi advice kartay hain. Aur ba'az couples sex excitement mae izafay kay leye kartay hain. Es mae male partner ki excitement per tawajah hoti hae. Agar woh pasand karay tou male kay leye bohat pur lutaf ho sakta hae. Prostate massage kay leye toys bhi hotay hain jo kuch curvy hotay hain. Yeh toys bhi males ki anal canal mae insert keye jasaktay hain.

Prostae massage kay topic per Noor Clinic ki books mae urdu mae information mojud hae. Aap wahan bhi read kar sakti hain.

69 position, couples oral sex perform kartay howay use kartay hain, male bed per kamar kay bal lait jata hai aur female male kay oper es tarh lait'ti hae keh female ka face ka rukh male kay feet ki taraf hota hae aur woh es position mae fellatio perform karti hae jab kah same time male apni female partner ki vagina lick kar sakta hae. ya vagina mae fingering kar sakta hae. Es postion ko ulta kar lain yani male oper ho tou reverse 69 kehlati hae.

Posted on:27th Nov 2014, 2:45pm

choklate

...MOD EDIT: Removed duplicate post...

choklate Group: Members  Joined: 22nd Nov, 2014  Topic: 2  Post: 19  Age:  33  
Posted on:27th Nov 2014, 6:01pm

Rimsha

Thnx alot aap nay itna detail main bataya. actually i luv my hubby very much so dil kerta hay kay un ko her dafa new tareekay say luv karoon.. hamaree eak sal pehlay shadi hoi hay so dnt have any experience about sex... is forum ka bhi mujhey abhi pata chala so i joined it.. aap sub females jin shadi ho chuki hay and have great experience tu mujhey guide karain plz... q kay main naheen chahti kay mayray hubby kisi or main involve ho jain.....
Posted on:28th Nov 2014, 3:50am

choklate

Rimsha88 ne kafi detail se explian ker deya hae. I wish to add some thing about lubrication, lubrication ki bohat zarorat hoti hae aur K Y Jelly aur koi aur water based lubrication use ki ja sakti hain. She is right some time it is advised by doctors.

Es thread ko read karnay se pehlay aap ko prostae massage ki kitni knowledge thi aur kia aap ne kabhi try kia?

Bohat se couples es activity ko enjoy kartay hain. Yahan aik member Gemini6566 ki ba'at dohrata chaloon keh "Communication" bohat zarori hae.

Aap ne likha hae keh aap nahi chahti keh husband kisi aur mae involve ho jain. Aap ko yeh khatra quon hae? Sirf sexual activities he ki wajah nahi hosakti. Males apni wife mae dilchaspni na lain tou aur bhi bohat se wajohat hosakti hain. Married females ko woh pehlo bhi daikhnay chahye hain.
Shaista30 Group: Members  Joined: 29th Sep, 2014  Topic: 0  Post: 172  Age:  33  
Posted on:28th Nov 2014, 5:11am

choklate

Rimsha88 aur Golden ne explain kar deya hae, mae yeh kehna chahon gi keh es topic per koi ziadah comment nahi karta. Bohat se logon ko human body ki anatomy ka elam nahi hota. Es leye prostate gland aur G spot ka elam nahi hae.

Doctors bhi ba'az okat prostae massage kay leye kehtay hain. khas tour per jab yeh badh (Prostate enlarge) jaye. Es kay barh janay se urine stop ho jata hae. tou Ba'at surgery tak chali jati hae. Woh patients jin ki age Ziadah ho aur un ki surgery nahi hosakti ho khas tour per jin ko anesthesia na deya jasakta ho, unhain mustakil medicine leni hoti hae.

Ba'az males foreplay kay doran es activity se lutaf andoz hotay hain aur couple mae agar achi understanding aur communication ho tou woh her tareekay se enjoy karsaktay hain.

Jo females apnay male partner ko prostate massage dena chahin, woh left hand ki finger(s) use karti hain aur nails clip karnay kay ba'ad file se achi tarah trim karti hain. Anal Canal ko properly wash karnay kay ba'ad, achi tarah lubricate karna zarori hota hae. Water based lubrication behter hoti hain. Kuch females disposable gloves use karti hain, Es mae bhi mukhtilif iqsam hain.

Prostate massage kay leye toys bhi use keye ja saktay hain jo keh esi maqsad kay leye hotay hain. Agar toys use karnay hoon to use karnay se pehlay aur baad mae achi tarah wash karna zarori hae. Ye toys curvy hota hain.

Es activity kay leye different positions use ki ja sakti hain. coupe specially male ki comfort ka khayal rkhatay howay position bani jasakti hae. Jin males ko prostate massage deya jata raho ho un kay prostate enlarge honay kay chances kum ho saktay hain.

For More Detail Click On Page No: 1 2 3 4 5  >>

Pakistani in Italy  How To Get Visa For Japan  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us