Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Masterbation in islam Cleared

Religion and Sex

impala Group: Members  Joined: 13th Nov, 2015  Topic: 4  Post: 10  Age:  29  
Posted on:30th Dec 2016, 12:03pm

Masterbation in islam Cleared

AoA
ic forum par aksar threads me ye btaya gya hai k masterbation islam me allowed hai aur quran ya hadees me kahin par b mumaniat nai ayi. Jabke ager ap Quran ki tafseer parhen (Muaref ul Quran) tou surah e Noor me 2 jagha clearly mentioned hai k musht zani yani masterbation haram aur gunah e kabeera hai. 

MuftiSaeed Group: Members  Joined: 03rd Jan, 2017  Topic: 0  Post: 2  Age:  41  
Posted on:4th Jan 2017, 1:03am

Masturbation Is Haraam In Islam

Assalaam O Alaikum

Praise Be To Allah

The issue of masturbation comes later, first we need know how does that feelings developed? which leads to masturbation.

This is the problem right here

Quran 24:30-31

Allah commands the believing men and women to lower gaze from wrongful things and opposite sex.

Quran 17:32

Allah commands to do not go near to wrongful action, means do not take 1 step towards wrong. By natural if a person raise his first step, shaitan makes him take another step and that takes far away, this verse builds a status in which, a person controls himself.

Quran 23:05
Allah is giving definitions of the real Momin Muslims that these are the type of Muttaqi Muslims looks like, and in this verse it says, those who guard their private parts from misuse or illegal use except what is legal

This is very clear verse, which clearly tells that masturbation is Haraam regardless anyone gives justifications, is not accepted but the true words of Allah.

The only answer to control this, is to control eyes.

There are three ways, how shaitan control humanbeings, is thru eyes, ears and tongue.

I am being answering the same questions 100s of times and those who follow are truely guided.

-1st and best rule, correct your Aqeedah, stop following anything except Quran and Sahih Hadith. Regardless anyone teach you, research yourself.
-Stay in wudhu even its break, do it again
-Slow your Salahs and start also with tahajjud, when you finish Salah, sit on Musallah for a while and make long Duas
-Recite Quran every morning with 1 Para slow and good voice
-Sleeping time Duas, 2 last verses of Surah baqarah, Aytul Kursi, 2 Quls and Wudhu before sleeping, Surah Waqiya, Surah Mulk
-Do lot of Tasbee before sleeping
-3 ways of shaitan, do not listening to forbidden things, do not look at forbidden things, do not say forbidden things.

DO NOT DO ANY RITUAL OR WADHIZA NOT FOUND IN SAHIH HADITH.

If you stick with these routines, inshAllah you are guarded by Allah's angels from shaitan

And Allah Knows Best

JazakAllah Khair

Dua Requested

...MOD EDIT: Removed real name and other personal details...

MOD NOTE: New members only read for first 3-6 months and then start contributing.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Student In Harvard University  How to take professional photography  Indian Students Dance In USA

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us