Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Torture Instints

Unmarried Boys Problems

Afra99 Group: Members  Joined: 31st Dec, 2016  Topic: 2  Post: 7  Age:  37  
Posted on:24th Feb 2017, 11:24pm

Torture Instints

AoA I need some help about torture instinct. I am unmarried boy and feeling that I have this instinct. Should it be healthy or not? If not then how can I overcome?
Posted on:26th Feb 2017, 12:30pm

Torture Insticnts

Need Help.
Posted on:14th Mar 2017, 9:46pm

Please Reply

Please help me if anyone can solve my problem?
Gemini6566 Group: Members  Joined: 25th Aug, 2014  Topic: 2  Post: 485  Age:  39  
Posted on:15th Mar 2017, 5:52am

Afra99

You are 37 years old mature guy, could you please write some detail of your problem, that may help readers to understand it. Torture instinct may have different types or at least 2 types.

After reading detail of your problem, readers may reply you.
Thank you.

Posted on:15th Mar 2017, 6:48pm

Torture Instints

I dont know how can tell you. when I meet some one I wish to start slap and torture. I dont want to be brutal just to satisfy my self by giving pain. if any other way to conversation may be I can tell more easily.
Octopussy2 Group: Members  Joined: 24th Oct, 2014  Topic: 1  Post: 49  Age:  35  
Posted on:16th Mar 2017, 5:51am

Re:

Noor clinic claims that this web site has been made for the people who can not share their problems with their family members or friends.

You can tell your problem here without any hesitation, as no body knows you and your identity is not shown. You can write confidentially here. Do not feel shy. There is no other way of conversation. Sharing e mail IDs or contact numbers are not allowed.
Gemini6566 Group: Members  Joined: 25th Aug, 2014  Topic: 2  Post: 485  Age:  39  
Posted on:16th Mar 2017, 6:04am

Afra99

You have wrote few lines regarding your problem, as I said before without knowing your problem in detail, readers may not understand it properly and you will get incomplete suggestions.

One member told you above that you may write your problem here without any hesitation. I hope you will not shy to share your problem with some detail. It is some psychological issue and there must be some background.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Driver Honesty In Dubai  How to take professional photography  Indian Students Dance In USA
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us