Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Is Anal Pegging, Prostate Massage Allowed in Islam?

Religion and Sex

amna08 Group: Members  Joined: 11th Mar, 2017  Topic: 4  Post: 8  Age:  27  
Posted on:11th Mar 2017, 10:05am

Is Anal Pegging, Prostate Massage Allowed in Islam?

Hi I am.new on this site I am 27 years old and married 2 years ago my husband is 31 years old I am 5 feet 6 inch and my husband is 5 feet 5 inch so I love dominating him last week I did fingering in his ass and anal pegging with dildo which we brought from Thailand some months ago on my request is this allowed in Islam someone told me its allowed but some say not plz answer my question love dominationg or teasing my husband and he also enjoy this

MOD EDIT: Edited title to give a closer description of the discussion at hand.
Old title: dominating husband allowed in islam?

Scientist4 Group: Members  Joined: 21st Nov, 2016  Topic: 0  Post: 54  Age:  39  
Posted on:12th Mar 2017, 7:08am

@amna

mohtarma
1.fingering karna nah apni anus mein jaaiz hay nah husband ki anus mein..issi tarha husband kay liay bhee jaaiz nheen keh woh wife ki anus mein fingering kary.
2.anus mehz stool pass karny ki jagga hay and farting ki...is liay yeh aik gandi harkat hy
3.mardaanaa waqar kay bhee khilaaf hay keh agr koii male apni wife say fingering ya dildo karway
4.yeh sab west ki gandgian hein jo hamarii islamic soceity mein sirrayat kar gayee hein.
5.iss liay is tarha kay ganday kaamooon say khood ko bachaeen aur woh kareen jis say waqeeh husband/wife mein love barhta hay like aik doosry kay hont suck kareen..subaan suck kareen ...husband say breast suck karwaaeen..husband kay penis ko massag kareen..us say vagina peh massag karwaeen (licking sucking say bhee parheiz kareen)
Posted on:12th Mar 2017, 7:13am

@amna

sorry to moderators for posting immediately after first.
mohtarma amna aik baat reh gayee hay
aap nay likha keh husbnd ki heinght aapki height say zara kam hay is liay aap dominant hona chahtii hein aur dominant hony kay liay aap ussay fingering kartii hein...goyaa aap kay zehn mein bhee yeh baat hay keh husband ko fingering and dildoing kar kay aap us say dominant ho rahii hein aur woh zaleel ho raha hay....goya keh fingering/dildoing karwany walaa zaleel hota hy
Posted on:12th Mar 2017, 7:21am

prostate massage

Prostate massage halal hai ya haram I heard its halal
Posted on:12th Mar 2017, 7:51am

amna

pehlay yeh bataa dein keh prostrate massag karny ka method kia hay?????
Rimsha88 Group: Members  Joined: 14th Oct, 2014  Topic: 2  Post: 150  Age:  29  
Posted on:12th Mar 2017, 9:15am

amna

You may search an old thread on this topic through site map. I think it was started in 2014, some male and female members commented in the thread.

I hope it will help you. There are couples who are involve in such activities, prostate massage is given by some female partners (wives) it all depends on couple that how much understanding they have developed.

Posted on:12th Mar 2017, 9:34am

prostate massage

I just want to know that its haram or halal
bushra2012 Group: Members  Joined: 15th Oct, 2013  Topic: 1  Post: 1761  Age:  80  
Posted on:12th Mar 2017, 2:21pm

username amna08 - dominating husband through anal-pegging

Questioner's question (title) is whether "domination" by wife is allowed in Islam. (Possibly the questioner is not familiar with the English construct of what she wants to say, hence the actual meaning of title could be taken as domination by the husband. Users are encourage to used Roman Urdu if they cannot express their true intent in their second languages).
However from the body of the question, it is apparent to the readers that the questioner has limited view of "femdom" behaviour and she has solely focused on the anal play, anal fingering, prostate massage and anal pegging part of femdom. In the subsequent discussion, she has again & again asked only about anal fingering.

The questioner also felt necessary to point out the place of purchase of her specific sex toy she uses (apparently she has only one sex toy in her inventory).

In reality, female domination is a vast topic. Per se, there are no hadith or ayah (at least in my knowledge) that explicitly forbid female domination or dominatrix behaviour in bed/bedroom activities of a couple.

Regarding the anal play, many Islamic scholars consider all sorts of anal play to be forbidden, whether the subject be a man or woman, lawfully married partner or fornicating partner, whether the sexual activity is between same-sex partners or heterosex partners.

There are many dominatrix activities such as BDSM (which is a huge category in itself). Activities involving anal play are only a very small part of the femdom equation. It looks like the questioner is not involved in femdom, rather she is specifically looking to subject her husband to anal play, whether by cooperation or by coercion.

Anal play is also performed by couples who are not interested in dominatrix or femdom (role-reversal) activities. Hence the questioner should not create confusion between the femdom and anal play. If she is looking for answers to anal play question only, please use to-the-point terminology.

Expectedly, Scientist4 could not control his disgust, he is usually the first one to answer in anal-sex related topics and his general theme revolves around 1) feeling of disgust over hygienic matters, and 2) how men are supreme beings and any kind of anal play reduces their high esteem.

Rimsha88 has reminded of a topic which specifically discusses prostate massage, though that topic does not discuss other aspects of femdom/dominatrix behaviour/role reversal.
Posted on:13th Mar 2017, 4:52am

amna

my answer according to my islamic knowledge and islamic education "Any kind of anal activity is haram in Islam"
Please do not be confused by Bushra.
Shaista30 Group: Members  Joined: 29th Sep, 2014  Topic: 0  Post: 172  Age:  33  
Posted on:13th Mar 2017, 8:28am

amna

You have already done prostate massage and pegging, now you are asking is it allowed in religion or not. You should have asked it before giving prostate massage. It makes no sense now. 

As you said above some say allowed some say not allowed, it reflects that you have already questioned it to different persons, or you might have shared your experience with your friends.

Rimsha88 suggested you to go through with the old thread, that thread will clear you the difference between dominating your male partner and male partner as being active submissive partner. I hope you will get good information.

Posted on:13th Mar 2017, 6:13pm

link

Plz send me the link of thread
Rimsha88 Group: Members  Joined: 14th Oct, 2014  Topic: 2  Post: 150  Age:  29  
Posted on:14th Mar 2017, 6:03am

amna

I started that thread on October 14th, 2014 with the title of Prostate Massage. I will try to post it's link here. That thread has been visited by more than 8869790 readers.

May be moderators can help you in searching that thread or I will post some comments in that thread, so you would be able to see it. 

topic=37111
Title: Prostate Massage

MOD EDIT: Added active hyperlink and added title of target topic below.
Shaista30 Group: Members  Joined: 29th Sep, 2014  Topic: 0  Post: 172  Age:  33  
Posted on:14th Mar 2017, 6:55am

amna

I hope you would have found that thread.

As Rimsha88 said above that she will comment in her thread so the thread will appear on 1st page and members who are interested in visit that thread, will easily search it.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistan Day Celebration In Malaysia  How to find job with no work experience  Indian Students Dance In USA
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us