Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

oral sex for husband pleasure

Married Women Problem

RanaRana Group: Members  Joined: 24th Mar, 2016  Topic: 0  Post: 188  Age:  47  
Posted on:26th May 2017, 9:06am

One more forhassooPK

One more for--

RanaRana Group: Members  Joined: 24th Mar, 2016  Topic: 0  Post: 188  Age:  47  
Posted on:28th May 2017, 5:48am

One more forhassooPK

...MOD EDIT: Removed off-topic comment...

MOD NOTE: Topic under discussion is oral sex. Post about anal sex is irrelevant to the topic.
AliHkk Group: Members  Joined: 17th Jun, 2017  Topic: 1  Post: 6  Age:  30  
Posted on:18th Jun 2017, 3:46am

My Openion Muslims ko Orl sex Ni krna chahye

Q k Haram chez ko chatna gunah hai jahan se gand nikalta hai us chez ko chatina? Chheee...
AliHkk Group: Members  Joined: 17th Jun, 2017  Topic: 1  Post: 6  Age:  30  
Posted on:18th Jun 2017, 3:48am

Orl sex Bakwas hai

Haram chez haram hoti hai jaha se gand nikle use chosna?

MOD NOTE: You are new user. Do not make single line post after your own post. Rather, draft your content and publish it all in one post.
Zakjee Group: Members  Joined: 06th Jan, 2013  Topic: 4  Post: 19  Age:  32  
Posted on:19th Jun 2017, 6:58pm

Thanks everone but ..

my problem is still there ..I mean, now my husband and his family already finalize the 2nd marraige...I am on break edge of everything..I am jusy crying ..I dont want his 2nd marraige...i dont know how to dsay wat to say ...buhat ghabrahat main hooon..in too much pain and tears
Hawk66 Group: Members  Joined: 07th Jan, 2010  Topic: 1  Post: 248  Age:  47  
Posted on:20th Jun 2017, 6:37am

Zakjee

I'm an old member of this forum, I visit this site time to time and do not post comments in all threads, some time I post my comments in some threads.

I have been reading your both threads and replies of other members. In your very 1st post of this thread you described your problem that your husband is demanding oral sex (fellatio) after 4 years of marriage which you can not fulfill.

After wedding couple develop understanding with the passage of time, they become familiar with the likeness and dis-likeness of each other. You are living with him for one year now, before that you were living without him, as he was living in some other country.

Before getting married you and your parents,you all, knew that he lives in foreign country, you must have some idea about the people, live in foreign countries and their live style and you all accepted his wedding proposal. Now you say you can not fulfill his demand.

In your 1st post you said you are a silent reader of this forum which reflects that you have got all the sex education (knowledge) including oral sex. You must have gone through with the old threads of same topic.

You were suggested by one female member to search old threads on oral sex and read them, and you said you did not have much time, but you spent 20 to 30 minutes daily on this forum which is enough time to search those topics.

Your threads show that you just want to get attention, by making such topics. And the reason behind it, is not the oral sex or husband's second marriage.

No body will believe on this childish problem which you are trying to tell here. Everybody knows that there must be some serious problems behind your husband's second marriage.

His family members can not go for his second marriage just because you do not perform fellatio on him. Think over it. And share your actual problem if you have any. otherwise all serious members consider your threads as a fake posts.

larina Group: Members  Joined: 17th Jan, 2017  Topic: 7  Post: 111  Age:  23  
Posted on:20th Jun 2017, 6:44pm

zakjee

Ap q logo ka time zaya kr rhy ho aisa koi nhi krta oral sex k lye dusri shadi you are just lying ohk SB be ap ko bht achy rep b dye phr b smjh ni ati ap kia chahti ya chahty ho its your childish act just stop it logo ko bewakuf banana band kro 😈
Zakjee Group: Members  Joined: 06th Jan, 2013  Topic: 4  Post: 19  Age:  32  
Posted on:21st Jun 2017, 8:37pm

Thanks .. Hawks 66 ..Laira and Everyone

I am sorry but I am not a time waster.My problem is serious and demading BUT quite unfortunately every body just talking and saying whatever they think ..I am not a jok making person and neither a time waster for anyone..Thanks for ur all help..I normly dont post here ..And from now on ,I will not disturb anyone and no one will see me and I am not gona make any other fake ID to jum here again..I have not that much time..I wanted some serious help and in return every one just become hyper on me saying bla bla bla nd showing them selves as the only genious left in the world to depict others personality..

There is no other problem between me and mu husband..His 2nd marraige is only happening due to xxx and oral things xxx...Aur koi wajaaa nahee hai..main bilkul 100 % truth bool rahee hoon..I am not a liar ..I am a serious person..
Anyway by to all now..You will not see me here again...Thanks noor clink friends..
kelly91 Group: Members  Joined: 27th Jun, 2017  Topic: 2  Post: 6  Age:  33  
Posted on:27th Jun 2017, 2:17am

oral sex is okay

meray kheal sy oral sex ki ijazat hy islam mein , kyn k islam mein sirf anal ka oar period k wakat sex ka roka hua hy.
ager oral ka b rokna hota tu roka jata
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1>>

Pakistani Singer In Malaysia  How to get UK settlement spouse visa for us citizen  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us