Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

iddah in exceptional cases

Religion and Sex

imrank787 Group: Members  Joined: 11th Oct, 2014  Topic: 6  Post: 26  Age:  29  
Posted on:12th May 2017, 11:52pm

iddah in exceptional cases

Assalamu alaikum
my question is just out of curiosity so please take it on positive note. IDDAH is normally a period of 4 month 10 days for divorcee or widow to confirm the pregnancy before getting remarried although the duration may changes to some extent.
but in some exceptional cases, does women need to wait for iddah duration when there is no chances of her getting pregnant such as 1) if the husband live in abroad from more than 4 month and he died there or give talakh from there only. 2) hypothetically, if couple is having sexual intercourse with extra protection from last 4 months or more. 3) female who does not experience menstruation due to childhood (saghira) or the women who reached menopause.
so technically there is no chance that women might get pregnant, so in my view IDDAH should not be applied on these women.

i really like to hear what others think.
myrizvi Group: Members  Joined: 20th Apr, 2008  Topic: 133  Post: 8388  Age:  58  
Posted on:14th May 2017, 3:56am

iddah period

1.Please note that iddah period for divorcee is 3 menses cycle (approx 3 months) and 4 months & 10 days for widow. For a pregnant divorcee /widow woman, iddah period is till she deliver her child, even after few days or after 9 months.

3. There is no iddah period, if divorce /widow.ship take place after nikah but before rukhsati.

2. In all normal or exceptional cases, It is the ruling of shariah that above mentioned iddah period is mandatory for a divorcee /widow women.
imrank787 Group: Members  Joined: 11th Oct, 2014  Topic: 6  Post: 26  Age:  29  
Posted on:15th Jun 2017, 8:55am

@myrizvi

you are just stating the general knowledge which we all know.

i am asking what the need to wait for 3-4 month when you know you can never get pregnant.
for example if the girl or women has undergone hysterectomy or ex-husband undergone vasectomy. in that case there is no chance not even little that wife could b pregnant at the time of divorce.
so why iddah??
i think scholars should review this law bcz with the technology we can 100% confirm the pregnancy which wasnt the case in 7th century.
myrizvi Group: Members  Joined: 20th Apr, 2008  Topic: 133  Post: 8388  Age:  58  
Posted on:16th Jun 2017, 4:58am

imrank

Iddah period is declared by Allah by himself in his last and final revelation i.e. Quran. No one, even any prophet (PBUT) can change the law, made by Allah.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistan Day Celebration In Malaysia  How to take professional photography  Anita Dongre Fashion Designer In Dubai
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us