Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Questions for husbands ....?

Social Problem

Stath Group: Members  Joined: 06th Jun, 2017  Topic: 3  Post: 5  Age:  22  
Posted on:10th Jun 2017, 2:07pm

Questions for husbands ....?

I wanted to ask from all men that ....
Do they really care if the newlywed wife has dark body ...i mean brown sort of ???
Do newlywed couple have sex only on first wedding night and not for months ....if yes then why and if no then whats the average frequency ...???
Do they have sex just for one time to get pregnant ???
Do pakistani men use condom and do wife use pills to lower the chances of pregnancy and enjoy the sex life .....??? If they dont do it then how they enjoy their sex life with less kids???
Do the newly wed couple take direct bath after having sex at first night .. ... if so ...then do they take bath together ...well just asking becuz its allowed in islam .....and what if ...at first night the wife asks to bath together or in future daily life , does it matter for husband .....??.
What if the wife has more sexual desires ...how should she tell her husband ....??.
Do pakistani women can ask for sex from husband or do husband mind ...???
Does this matter ....of wife wants to raom naked at nights in their room , just for husband ....???
Do pakistani men , at first night .goes with religious method usually .....i mean offering two raqat and etcetras duas .....becuz i have heard that men just enters the room and after chatting and doing extra things they get ready for sex .....???
How would a pak husband feel when her newly wed wife wears seductive clothing at night , just for husband ???
Last .......are pakistani men usaually brutal by having matial rape ..even do the educated men do it ....or am i wrong ???
Sorry for such questions but im really sincere for my future husband and wants to know the answers ........ PLZ SOMONE EXPERIENCED HUSBAND HELP ......

myrizvi Group: Members  Joined: 20th Apr, 2008  Topic: 133  Post: 8397  Age:  58  
Posted on:12th Jun 2017, 3:10am

Replies

Q-1: Do they really care if the newlywed wife has dark body ...i mean brown sort of
Ans; It depends. some husband doesn't like & care dark/brown body. But also like & care.

Q-2: Do newlywed couple have sex only on first wedding night and not for months ....if yes then why and if no then whats the average frequency ...???
Ans: Most newly wed couple have sex on first night. They also like to have sex as much as possible, i mean even daily, alternate night or weekly

Q-3: Do they have sex just for one time to get pregnant ???
Ans: not at all. They have sex for enjoyment not for only get pregnant.

Q-4: Do pakistani men use condom and do wife use pills to lower the chances of pregnancy and enjoy the sex life .....??? If they dont do it then how they enjoy their sex life with less kids???
Ans: normally NOT. only few & upper class couples use condom /pills etc ... specially during initial couples of years. In both cases they enjoy their sex life

Q-5: Do the newly wed couple take direct bath after having sex at first night
Ans; Direct bath after having sex is harmful. Usually couple take bath in early morning or after fajir adaan, if they pray fajir salaat.

Q-6: .. ... if so ...then do they take bath together ...well just asking becuz its allowed in islam
Ans: normally not. And yes it is allowed in islam but most couple doesn't know about it.

Q-7: and what if ...at first night the wife asks to bath together or in future daily life , does it matter for husband .....??.
Ans: It also depends. some will like and some will not.

Q-8: What if the wife has more sexual desires ...how should she tell her husband ....??. 
Ans: She can directly say, provide romantic environment in bedroom, can use her body-language to show her sexual desires.

Q-9: Do pakistani women can ask for sex from husband or do husband mind ...??? 
Ans:Normally pakistani women do not ask, but they can ask. It depends upon mood of the husband. First make his mood, then she will not need to "ask".

Q-10:Does this matter ....of wife wants to raom naked at nights in their room , just for husband ....??? 
Ans: wife can do it...but not always. it will attract, if it is off & on NOT always.

Q-11: Do pakistani men , at first night .goes with religious method usually .....i mean offering two raqat and etcetras duas .....becuz i have heard that men just enters the room and after chatting and doing extra things they get ready for sex .....??? 
Ans: yes you have rightly heard. But wife can also ask to follow religious method...but it is NOT mandatory to offer salat. 

Q-12: How would a pak husband feel when her newly wed wife wears seductive clothing at night , just for husband ??? 
Ans: He will feel very very happy. But normaly pak wives do not wear such clothings to please her husband.

Q-13: Last .......are pakistani men usaually brutal by having matial rape ..even do the educated men do it ....or am i wrong ??? 
Ans: There is no concept of  marital rape in islam. It is duty /mandatory for wives to fulfil his husband sexual desire as and when he wishes. Allah and his angels curse those women, who doesn't handover her body to his husband when He calls her (hadith) ... You are right. Normal pak men even educated men oftenly do "marital rape" as well.

Q-14: Sorry for such questions but im really sincere for my future husband and wants to know the answers ........ PLZ SOMONE EXPERIENCED HUSBAND HELP ......
Ans; Its okay to ask querry. Hope you have satisfied to read above answers and will not repeat a series of such question again.

For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Student In Harvard University  How to take professional photography  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us