I have gone through with your post and reply of a female member Rimsha88 regarding your problem. As she said above it is not a simple case. So it needs a treatment from a professional person.
She already has got some idea of your family and your childhood problems, like she wrote “we do not know how many siblings you have? And are they all fine? Or they have some issues? Have you ever been advised to change your routine? Atmosphere, place etc by your psychiatrist? And your reply to her post, confirms that she was right.
You already consulted a psychiatrist, he prescribed some medicines, psychotherapy, and some other therapies which you learnt from internet and practiced it.
There are different types of neurological disorders and different treatments are suggested for cure, by psychologists or psychiatrists including medicines. Medicines have their own effects and side effects. You have already experienced it.
Your problem has history/reasons, it has been developed with the passage of time in years, and it cannot be cured in days. You have to make up your mind about its treatment. Patient should be self motivated and ready to get treatment even if it takes time.
The history you have written yesterday regarding your parents and siblings give some picture of your family and atmosphere of your home. I think you are the youngest one Among 8 children of a big family, you felt neglected and were beaten by your father which left bad effects on your personality.
Your last post shows that you did not follow the instructions of your psychiatrist properly, He has given some good suggestions like change your life style; sleep on time wake up early morning etc. If you do not follow the instruction of your doctor/psychiatrist/ therapist, you cannot get complete cure in time.
You said you are a technology guy and you search on net and internet suggested you to see a psychiatrist that s good people are using internet for some positive activities too, but I must say every information/knowledge given on internet is not complete or useful for everyone. People must learn from internet but there are certain things which need proper knowledge from books or a guideline from an experience person. Like Rimsha88 gave a hint in her post that people visit to psychologist first, than psychologist refer a patient to psychiatrist if needed, in your case you went to psychiatrist before visiting psychologist.
You are 23 years and already have worked with 4 different organizations, as you said you left 4 jobs. I am sorry, but let me say you should complete your education 1st than go for a job. At 23 people does not become mature, in this age most of the young boys and girls thinks that they know everything and have all the knowledge and experience but they do not.
Your mother commenced your engagement, which is another wrong decision specially when a 23 years old boy has some neurological disorders and has no source of income. I do not know why parents think that marriage is a solution of all problems. They never ever think the future of the couple and the coming generation.
You wish to start business, which type of business you wish to start? And what do you think how much budget is needed for it? What is your plan if you get the resources how will you start it? And what are the chances of its success?
I just suggest something for you here.
1. Visit a psychologist 1st with your file and let him/her take some time to study your case and cooperate with him/her.
2. Follow psychologist’s instruction strictly.
3. Change your life style, which is already suggested by your psychiatrist.
4. Reduce your cups of tea, Tea with milk is not good for health, you may switch on green tea.
5. Long sittings on PC is also left bed effects on health and eyes, it also affects your brain. So if you work on PC for long times, take 5 to 10 minutes breaks after every 45 minutes.
6. Long sittings on chair left some other bad affects on health, and it is a cause of sciatica pain too.
7. Get up early in the morning and take 3 to 4 glasses of water 45 minutes before taking breakfast.
8. Set your breakfast timings between 07:30am to 08:00am.
9. Try not to take more than 1 cup of tea with breakfast.
10. You may take another cup of green tea around 11:00 am.
11. Take your lunch between 01:30pm to 02:00pm.
12. Go for a 45 minutes brisk walk in morning or evening or take part in some game like table tennis or badminton.
13. Take you dinner just after maghrib prayers around 08:00pm. And do not eat or drink after that.
14. Try to go to bed around 11:00pm.
15. There should be 3 hours gap between dinner and bed time. So the meal may digest properly.
There are lot of things which are not written by you and I wish I could write more but I have limited time, I may post more comments next time.