Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Injection fetish

Chatting

Tabraiz jj Group: Members  Joined: 06th Jul, 2017  Topic: 1  Post: 3  Age:  29  
Posted on:7th Jul 2017, 9:34pm

Injection fetish

I want to talk to girls who share their experience of getting injections in hips Are there more people around who are injection fetish like me???

MOD EDIT: Corrected spelling mistake.
bushra2012 Group: Members  Joined: 15th Oct, 2013  Topic: 1  Post: 1787  Age:  80  
Posted on:12th Jul 2017, 10:21am

username Tabraiz jj - Injection fetish

1. Fetish: Definition of fetish is "getting sexual arousal from seemingly non-erogenous body parts or non-erotic activities".

2. There are millions of types of fetishes. The most common fetish is foot fetish/shoe fetish. Even it is said that 88% of the males have a foot/shoe fetish (still wonder why all those heels exist?)

3. Different people can have different fetishes. Some fetishes are really, really minority. Therefore it is difficult to find similar people.

4. Fetishists can avail sexual pleasure in different ways. Fantasizing, being a voyeur (silent observer who observes unsuspecting targets), discussing their fetish with other fetishists, or discussing about their fetish with some person who is in that type of situation. E.g a shoe fetishist may be male but he may talk to a female about her experience with high heels.

5. NCF is a sex education forum, not a sex excitement forum. Here we can sympathize with you about you having a minority fetish and being unable to receive complete sexual gratification, but unfortunately NCF is not the right platform to try to indulge in your fetishes.

6. The best way to receive rightful sexual gratification is to ask your wife for it. Once you have a wife, rest assured she'll be receiving a lot of injections on one pretext or the other (childbirth, pregnancy, etc.). While at the time it would be to make her and your offspring more healthy, it could also serve the purpose of stimulating you. Who knows, she may be cooperative to the extent that she may even be ready to suffer the hypo just for the sake of your perverse pleasure!
Posted on:14th Jul 2017, 11:46pm

Thanx for info and guidance

Thanx for the information and guidance
Though i ve seen quite a discussions here which aren't much education oriented.
I would just like to ask is it okay to have such fantasy or not
Plz guide

bushra2012 Group: Members  Joined: 15th Oct, 2013  Topic: 1  Post: 1787  Age:  80  
Posted on:17th Jul 2017, 2:42am

username Tabraiz jj - Injection fetish (reply number 2)

Make sure to know about 3 terms.

Fantasy.
Fetish.
Partialism.

The difference between fetish and partialism is that: if someone has a fetish, they are unable to have sexual arousal from what we may call "normal" sexual activities. They can only have sexual pleasure from their fetish.

However, most people do not have a fetish. Rather they have a "partialism". For example, like I said 88% of men (reportedly) have a foot & shoe fetish. However it does not mean that 88% of the men cannot be aroused, cannot avail sexual pleasure or have no interest in plain penis-in-vagina sex. Rather it means that although they are perfectly capable of "normal" sex, they are slightly deviant in the fact that they gain additional sexual pleasure also from something very-unsexual in nature, which is feet and shoes.

The confusion arises from the habit of not using the proper terms. Generally, people say fetish whther they mean fetish or partialism.

According to Noorclinic Books, fetish is a (curable) disease.

However, nearly everybody has some or the other sort of "partialism".

QUOTE: "I would just like to ask is it okay to have such fantasy or not"

It depends. You have to carefully assess yourself. If you are able to think about plain old penis-in-vagina sex, if you get aroused by erogenous zones such as penis stimulation, or also fantasize about normal behaviour such as playing with your wife's nipples, then that injection-in-hips fantasy is just a "partialism".

However if the injection-in-hips thing is the only way you can achieve sexual pleasure/sexual arousal, and you are totally unable to perform in a "normal" sexual setting, then you may seek professional help as your situation is extreme (fetish) and as such makes you unable to have a normal/natural life.
Posted on:17th Jul 2017, 9:39am

Thanx

Again thanku for the elaborated discussion on the subject.
Ofcourse its partialism.... But like u said "foot fetish" term is generally misused
Or to be more accurate improperly used
I never knew there r also such learned ppl on the forum..... Thanx a lot
And is there a way where auch questions might be asked in private.....i mean to me it seems ridicules to keep such questions for everyone to read

Posted on:18th Jul 2017, 7:02am

username Tabraiz jj - Injection fetish (reply number 3) - private chat option

QUOTE: "is there a way where auch questions might be asked in private.....i mean to me it seems ridicules to keep such questions for everyone to read"

NCF does not have private message option. It is to keep the coding of the website simple and also because of deliberate decision.

NCF is a sex education forum which provides realistic sex information to shy people who are unable to discuss it even with close friends/family. Any types of questions are entertained anonymously as long as it is not for sex excitement (=fantasy) purpose nor for personal sexual gratification.

You have done a great service to the society by asking a question which although reasonable but may be considered taboo and may get a violent reaction. Many "silent readers" who are so so soooo shy that they cannot even participate in an anonymous online forum, will read this topic and gain useful information of educational value. So, don't think it is ridiculous, rather you should value your contribution & courage.
Lust Man Group: Members  Joined: 21st Jul, 2017  Topic: 1  Post: 2  Age:  34  
Posted on:21st Jul 2017, 6:55am

I am new here

Hi all,
I am new here please guide me how to use this website?
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Singer In Malaysia  How To Get Visa For Japan  Anita Dongre Fashion Designer In Dubai
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us