Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

I m confused.i need advice

Social Problem
Anam94ahme Group: Members  Joined: 11th Nov, 2017  Topic: 1  Post: 1  Age:  24  
Posted on:11th Nov 2017, 4:22am

I m confused.i need advice

Guys agr koi banda help kare or har bar apko save karay kisi problem se .uski adat hi help.karne wali or per sometime wo banda ka mood kharab ho or wo karwi baate kare apse or ap unse baatameezi sahi hai ? Basically wo banda bhi apni family problems ki.waja se periahan ho or wo doare k sath sometime karwi baat kehde to karna.chayai aise insan ki chup.chap sunleni chayai jo.ap.k har mushkil.time mai.kam.aya ho 
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistani Cricket Team Best Catches  How to find job with no work experience  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us