Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

I Want My Wife To Accompany Me Outside In Sexy Dressing

Religion and Culture
Ali029 Group: Members  Joined: 26th May, 2015  Topic: 2  Post: 5  Age:  32  
Posted on:8th Dec 2017, 10:56am

I Want My Wife To Accompany Me Outside In Sexy Dressing

I like my wife in sexy dress like fitting dress tights etc and i like to bring her out with me is it alright to do so, like make her sexy looking but not revealing. 
kindly guide me  
...MOD EDIT: Removed real name to protect privacy of questioner...

myrizvi Group: Members  Joined: 20th Apr, 2008  Topic: 133  Post: 8439  Age:  59  
Posted on:11th Dec 2017, 12:11pm

sexy dressing

Your wife can use any type of dress as per your wish. But she is supposed to completely covered her body, body structure, hairs etc while going outside. No any one else, except you is supposed to enjoy the beauty / sexy / attractive dressing of your wife. Please read Quran & Hadith regarding the Hijab of a muslima. You should read 25.Matrimonial section of Holy Quran in below link of Islamic life style.

bushra2012 Group: Members  Joined: 15th Oct, 2013  Topic: 1  Post: 1825  Age:  81  
Posted on:23rd Dec 2017, 11:00pm

username Ali029 - Wants wife to wear sexy dressing outside

1. You may be having "trophy wife" urge.

2. Sort of narcissistic desite, that others see your wife and think, wow, he is with a sexy-looking woman.

3. You must consider that due to her sexy-looking appearance, if many people suddenly want to have sex with her, how can you defend her against the mob?

4. If the mob also decides that since the girl is so sexy, then her male companion may also provide pleasureful sexual experience, and they take turns raping you, what would happen?

5. The fact that you ask this question, it means you may have discussed it with your wife but she is not comfortable enough to do it.

6. Don't go for exhibitionism, just take pleasure from you wife, it is your right. Do not offer your exclusive personal pleasure to share with others. This type of sharing is not caring, instead, it is degrading.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistani Student In Harvard University  How to get Canadian Work Permit  Bangladeshi Community Celebrating Canada Day In Toronto
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us