Forum.Noorclinic.com
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit

Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Politics
Urdu
Career and Success
Articles
Chatting
Suggestions
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
NoorClinic
Home(General)
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Now Erection after forty

Married Men Problem

andyman77 Group: Members  Joined: 11th May, 2013  Topic: 4  Post: 17  Age:  41  
Posted on:19th Dec 2017, 4:11am

Now Erection after forty

Salam brothers and doctors, I have done masturbation for a long time, but could not marry any girl until 35. But I always got erection, and after marriage I could do my job. But due to some other family problems my wife got divorce thru court due to my mother in law pressure. Now I am 40 but I dont have erection because since march I have not done intercourse. Please suggest me should I marry again or not? I have desire too much. Because I think no erection happens after 40 or due to separation I have this problem. And what medicine or other thing should I do that can solve my problem. I am also requesting doctors to answer my question, because they know the best . Thanks in advance
Posted on:21st Dec 2017, 8:27am

No reply

I am not getting any reply. Why?
bushra2012 Group: Members  Joined: 15th Oct, 2013  Topic: 1  Post: 1822  Age:  81  
Posted on:23rd Dec 2017, 9:20am

username andyman77 - 40YO divorcee with no erection - should marry again

You have 2 questions:

1. Should you marry again?
2. Why you are not getting any reply.

To answer your 2nd question, your question is such that not everybody can respond on it. This question is more complex than the routine bent penis or small breast question. Therefore, senior members (age/experience) will reply, even after deliberating on it.

To answer your first question, you are making the decision/question not to marry again on the basis that: you are unable have an erection since your divorce.

a. You have to understand that erection is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The way you think, it will happen. Since you have formed an opinion that erection does not happen after 40, you will be unable to have an erection if you firmly believe in this. However you are witnessing that 60YO retirees are also marrying and famous politicians are also becoming father at the ripe age of 77/78.

b. You were able to masturbate before you married. But now, after your divorce, you are unable to get an erection, despite that you have mentioned that your desire is high.

c. From what I see, now you have the experience of next level, you will not feel pleasure/interest in basic level. Once you know calculus, algebra will not attract you.

d. Also, marriage-failure has caused some sadness for you. It may be depressing you and you don't feel very happy.

e. Marriage: People get married due to various reasons. Sex is one of the valid and important reasons. However, old (60/70+), impotent, infertile people also marry for the sake of companionship and completeness.

f. I'm sure once you re-marry, it would not be difficult for you to sexually perform.

Posted on:30th Dec 2017, 2:12pm

Reply to Miss Bushrra

Thank you Bushra2012.

Your question is very helpful. I have changed my mind and will remarry soon. It was also due to tooooo much depression. First I enjoyed my marrigage life but after tensions from my mother in law I was destrubbed.

I like your sentence : f. I'm sure once you re-marry, it would not be difficult for you to sexually perform.

Thanks again.
Posted on:30th Dec 2017, 2:15pm

One more question. If you dont mind

Do girls is penis is small when flaccid. But works good when erect and man is also sexually having strong feeling and can satisfy girl using various techniques.

Dont mind if you think this is a silly question. Sorry for that.
nafis99 Group: Members  Joined: 24th Aug, 2016  Topic: 5  Post: 55  Age:  26  
Posted on:30th Dec 2017, 2:34pm

Bushra ji

...MOD EDIT: Removed off-topic question...

MOD NOTE: Discuss in your dedicated topic #43049.
bushra2012 Group: Members  Joined: 15th Oct, 2013  Topic: 1  Post: 1822  Age:  81  
Posted on:7th Jan 2018, 2:31pm

username andyman77 - Erection after 40 question (part-2)

QUOTE: "Do girls is penis is small when flaccid."

Iss jumlay ki grammar theek nahen, jiski wajah se sawal samajh naheen aya. Aap dobara likhain, predictive text/dictionary ko off kar ke. Warna jumla kuch ka kuch ho jaega.
Posted on:10th Jan 2018, 10:42pm

bushra2012

Mein ye pooshna chahta hoon ke mera penis small he jab erection nahin hota. Chalte hoye esa lagta he. Jis kee wajah se 2 rishte haath se nikal gaye ke ye aadmi theek nahin. Asal mein, mein theek hoon. Aur erection sahih soorat mein hota. Aur muje sex pooree tarah see karna aata he.

Mein ye pooshna chahta hoon agar shadi ho jate he aur aadmi sex sahih tarah se ada kar sakta he to kya us kee biwi is ke normal halat mein chote penis kee wajah se shor sakte he ya sirf us ko khas halat mein jo he wo hee pasand hota he.

Posted on:14th Jan 2018, 3:43pm

username andyman77 - soft penis chota honay ki soorat main biwi ka chor jana

Show-ers vs grow-ers!

Kuch loagon ka soft penis he lamba hota aur jab woh erect hota to bas woh sakht ho jata hai. Magar uskay size main koi changing naheen aati.

Jab ke kuch loagon ka penis jab soft hota hai to chota sa hota hai magar jab erect hota hai to kafi lamba aur mota ho jata hai. Aksar biwian aisay penis se bohot enjoy karti hain kyunkeh woh yeh dekh kar khush hoti hain ke unkay lams ke saath he penis kya se kya hogya!

Biwi ko hard penis ke size se he matlab hota hai. Baaqi waqt to penis shalwar ke andar hota hai, kisi ko kia pata.

Jis biwi ne shohar ko chorna hota hai, wo koi bhi bahana bana ke chor sakti hai. Achi biwi shohar ka har haal main saath deti hai.
Jo 2 rishte haath se nikal gae woh qata-i taur pe theek malumat naheen rakhte thay. Acha he hua jo aap jahilon ke chungal se bach gae.
Posted on:14th Jan 2018, 7:30pm

bushra2012

Thank you -- --
Posted on:14th Jan 2018, 7:31pm

bushra2012

I really appreciate your replies.
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1

Pakistani Student In Harvard University  How to get college scholarship in usa  Indian Students Dance In USA
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  

Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017 www.noorclinic.com, All Rights Reserved Contact Us