Prof Arshad Javed Books In Urdu PDF Free Download
Noor Clinic Pakistan Forum

Letter to Erfiwa
  Welcome : Guest
Login | Register | Rules
Noor Clinic| Forum | Health| Sex | General |Pakistani Matrimonial| Site Map
Procedure | Recent Post |New Topic | Most Viewed| Paigham e Quran and Hadees
  Ask A Doctor
Warning: This Website is not for people who are less than 16 years of age. Please Exit
Medical Forum Categories
Medical Discussion
Unmarried Boys Problems
Unmarried Girls Problem
Married Men Problem
Married Women Problem
Religion and Sex
Religion and Culture
Social Problem
General Health
Non Medical Discussion
Food & Recipes
Sports & Games
Career and Success
Women Health
Men Health
Junk and Spam
Home(Health and Sex)
Forum Procedure
Noor Clinic Home
Baby Care
Daily Questions
    Start New Topic  My Profile

Failure to maintain erection

Married Men Problem
FarazJi Group: Members  Joined: 10th Nov, 2013  Topic: 2  Post: 2  Age:  30  
Posted on:8th Feb 2018, 6:47am

Failure to maintain erection

Hello guys ,      I have masturbated a lot in my life and to all kind of porn and this i think has come to haunt me back. I have masturbated a lot on gay sex as well and came close to having gay sex on a couple of occasions but did not. I got married three months ago ,my wife is beautiful and attractive but in these three months i have only been able to have sex with her around 5 6 times. I succesfully penetrated her after 20 days from our wedding night. My penis is below average size(4.5) and i am on heavier side. The problem is that i lose erection right before i am about to penetrate her and this is giving me a lot of tension. I can get erect but maintaining that erection during intercourse is a big challenge. Any help?
Scientist4 Group: Members  Joined: 21st Nov, 2016  Topic: 0  Post: 67  Age:  40  
Posted on:11th Feb 2018, 7:10am

erectile dysfunction

Dear you are suffering from the condition called as erectile dysfunction because within 3 months u just had 6 time sex while a normal male can have 60 times or more sex in the first three months of his marriage. You should consult sexologist Dr in urs city ,A good doctor will prescribre u medicine which will make thye blood flow to urs blood vessels in penis. Plz avoid hakeems etc.....
For More Detail Click On Page No: 1
Pakistan Day Celebration In Malaysia  How to take professional photography  Anita Dongre Fashion Designer In Dubai
  Prof Arshad Javed Hypnotist and Clinical Psychologist  


Warning :The information presented in this web site is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Please talk with your healthcare provider about any information you get from this web site.
© Copyright 2003-2017, All Rights Reserved Contact Us